Search results

1. WarbyD

Burners! Help me choose my next car!!

So.. The POS Ford Territory I've had for the past few years kicked the bucket on boxing day, and the decision has now been made to scrap it rather than fix it sooooooooo I'm in the market for a new car in the next week or two, and am chasing people's opinions/suggestions to help me make a...
  2. WarbyD

AM Merida One-Forty-3-B

Picked this up new a little while back, have been absolutely loving it since. The bike is way more capable than I am and it seems that the harder and faster I go the better the bike handles. Frame - Merida One Forty D Single BSC VPP A-link R12 (whatever the fuck that all means haha) Rear...
  3. WarbyD

Which dropper remote for KS Supernatural?

So burners, Last week I bought a Merida One-Forty-3-B.. LOVE IT! Took it for a ride down at Pemberton on the weekend and had a blast, used the dropper alot more than I thought I would and came to the realisation that a remote is a definite "must have" (the bike came with a KS Supernatural...
  4. WarbyD

G'day!

Hi there, Dave from Perth here.. Been lurking a while and bought a few things from people in the trading area, finally starting to post a little :) Only very recently got into this MTB caper, having bought an Avanti Montari 29.3 29" hardtail in January which I use to commute and started...
  5. WarbyD

First full sus - what do I need to know?

So.. Went and bought my first full suspension mountain bike yesterday - a Merida One-Forty-3-B.. And wondering now, what do I need to know about this full suspension caper? I set the front and rear sag tonight, that was pretty straightforward.. Will play with the rebound etc when I get out n...