Search results

1. F

VIC ********* Warburton MTB Trails Update *********** PLEASE READ **********

RIP mountain biking in the Yarra Ranges. What a joke
  2. F

Vivid rc2 vs fox Dhx rc4

Getting a warranty on a 2016 vivid rc2 from a bike company when the shock was damaged because of a bent linkage. They don't have and vivid rc2 in stock, so have instead offered me a fox dhx rc4 Kashmir, which they have said is an upgrade. The dhx rc4 hasn't been made since 2015, making it older...
  3. F

Anyone know what's going on when the two all mountain/downhill tracks at Warby. Went for a walk up there today, and the tracks looked run down. Some of the lip were crumbling and there was so much shit on the track, it didn't even look rideable. Anyone ridden up there lately or know what's...
  4. F

Tell me about riding in Bright

Been hearing there is a secret steep dh trail? Think it may come from somewhere near the top, anyone know where it is?
  5. F

Gravity Oriented Trails Difficulty List

What's Maldon like ? Are there many tracks, other then the dh race? Heard there is a pretty cool creek gap. Is it bigger then the turbulence one? Thanks
  6. F

Sprained wrist recover time

Went to physio and they felt around and didn't seem to think there was a fracture. No operation would be needed for a hairline fracture would it? It might just really slow down recovery time
  7. F

Sprained wrist recover time

Sprained my wrist in a low speed crash about at week ago now. Think it was only a mild sprain, as there was no real swellng and general movement returned in only a few days, although it still does hurt on the pinky side when twisting. Problem is, I still can't ride with it, as when I put any...
  8. F

Enduro racing victoria

Just been noticing there has been nothing announced about and series this year, is one being organised. Were numbers down last year?
  9. F

How to know when jump is set?

Hey guys Built a new jump in my back yard, how long do you think it when take the lip set enough so I can be ridden. It's mostly clay soil, and is still pretty wet. Should I be able to see tyre marks in the takeoff or is that an indication of it being to soft? Thanks
  10. F

Storing bike outside

Hi am living away from home for a few months and there is no where to store my high end mtb inside. Is it alright to store it outside, it has a bit of a roof and will have a tarp over it. Am mostly worried about forks and shock getting damaged Thanks
  11. F

Trouble with shimano 1x11

It's a Shimano 1x11 drivetrain, with a 11-42 cassette. Runs and shifts perfectly until the lowest gear, and then runs and sounds like crap, also will jump, but only when pedalling. Chain and cassette are not very worn Any help Thanks
  12. F

Boxxer fork

Contacted the dealer, and they said it was most likely a dry or faulty seal, and that they would send it back off to sram to have it replaced. Will the stanchion still be alright even with the anodising wearing off?
  13. F

Boxxer fork

Never washed with high pressure water, always wiped down after every use, and sprayed with that suspension spray stuff after every clean.
  14. F

The You Yangs Thread

Just wondering how big some of the jumps at the you yangs are? And which are the hardest to hit? Westagte Creek gap Blind step down Cheers
  15. F

Boxxer fork

Got a 2016 boxxer forks, which is about 10 rides old. Have noticed some paint wearing off the fork, and it now feels completely different to the other side. Additionally after riding I notice, what I think is grease stuck on the fork, this isn't a issue, but just wondering if it is related...
  16. F

The ramp on the first one coming out of the corner is very steep, a real huck and hope. Has anyone tested it yet?
  17. F

No reason Turbulence is my benchmark, just saying they are some of the downhill mtb biggest jumps in the state, and from the riders who regularly ride around Warby don't serve a purpose when there was two perfectly fine jumps, that flowed really well?
  18. F

I agree What was the point of building those two massive gap jumps and getting rid of the other two? It has really reduced the flow of the trail, for the sake of two massive jumps (much bigger than anything on turbulence), that only a select few can ride, especially when most ride the trail...
  19. F

Best time to visit NZ

Looking at visiting NZ later in the year, around November. Is that a good time to visit? Or is it better later, in Janurary? Thanks
  20. F

Hey guys just wondering where about's the trails up your way are, was going to try and check them out tommorow Thanks