Search results

1. Salival

2015 Kona Process 153

I'm going to start calling you Kona25 instead. Nice looking bike though. Now you just need to stop working weekends!
  2. Salival

Mega Avalanche 2015

I'll be over there at the time, but unfortunately I won't be attending :(
  3. Salival

1x10 without a chainguide

Hey Guys. Looking at going from 3x10 to 1x10 for my Lapierre Zesty 214. Currently it has the "SHIMANO FCM552 3x10 (24x32x42)" crankset with the "SHIMANO KFDM670E6X New SLX 10" on the front with the "SHIMANO RDM675DSGS New SLX Shadow + 10" on the rear. Since getting the bike I've rarely...
  4. Salival

Got Pain? The youtube and google crash video thread

Here's a video I took last week. A shit run at Lysterfield. I still consider myself to be a beginner, so yeah.. I know I'm not very good. Sprained my right wrist, and bruised my ribs, and took a fair amount of skin off my arm. Be sure to watch the whole thing. :wink...
  5. Salival

Do You Name Your Bike

I refer to mine as the brand or model. Feels good being normal. :behindsofa:
  6. Salival

Ebola - The End of the World?

Not sure if this has been posted in here but it's worth a watch: YouTube - BBC Horizon 2014 Ebola The Search for a Cure
  7. Salival

Chain reaction cycles

Absolutely! I went home for lunch and on my way out I noticed a box sitting on the table nearest the door. I gave an excited squeal and my girlfriend just casually said "Oh, yeah, that came in this morning". I've got another package coming from the US. This one has tracking.. I'm unsure...
  8. Salival

Classified Scam funny (ish) #2

I work in I.T and I've seen this sort of scam countless times. I've also seen it work... countless times.
  9. Salival

Chain reaction cycles

Received my order today! Whoooo!
  10. Salival

The gaming thread

ARMA feels quite sluggish in comparison to any modern FPS. It can take a fair while to adjust to slower style of gameplay. But once you get familiar with it, it's super hard to go back to any fast paced shooter.
  11. Salival

Chain reaction cycles

I know I will be spending the extra next time.
  12. Salival

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I was trying to find a cheaper alternative to the Gripsport hi-ride for a while. After damaging my car with a cheap and nasty rack I forked out the money for the Gripsport 2-bike DH carrier. Absolutely fantastic, and I'll recommend it to anyone.
  13. Salival

Chain reaction cycles

I'll keep an eye on the local trails for anyone flipping over the handlebars..
  14. Salival

Chain reaction cycles

Ordered new brakes on the 19th. Still waiting.. :(
  15. Salival

Black and Purple Carbon Nomad

How dare you dirty it by taking it outside!?
  16. Salival

New brakes?

I broke my Avid brake lever not too long ago. To be honest.. I wasn't sad. Good excuse to upgrade to some XT's!
  17. Salival

STOLEN 2013 Pivot LES - Large. Parkville, VIC

I should have made it clearer. They won't give you information about sellers.
  18. Salival

STOLEN 2013 Pivot LES - Large. Parkville, VIC

I had my eBay account hacked. The guy changed the delivery address to his own. Some people are not smart. But saying that, Gumtree would not give you private information of a seller.
  19. Salival

Bell Super helmet

Yeah, I'm aware that it attaches to the helmet with velcro. It was the pin and nut that secure the camera to the helmet I was referring to. Picked up some spares for about $3.50 anyway.
  20. Salival

Bell Super helmet

I've been using the Bell Super for a few weeks now. Definitely not as well vented as my previous Orbea road helmet. The protection is fantastic but I sweat like a pig in it. Just attached the included gopro mount, which I had to buy new nut/bolts for. Not sure if I misplaced them or they...