Search results

1. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

It's such a good feeling when you've been waiting for a long time, then you almost forget about all the delivery issues until you place your next order! :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Do CRC have a warehouse in Melbourne? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Aus Post = Incompetent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

In my experience it doesn't Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Second that regarding Aus Post. And coming from England I thought Royal Mail were bad, this doesn't even come close! Aus Post don't even attempt to deliver the parcel as the lazy bastards just put a collection card in the letter box, Apparently this is down to sub contractors who clearly don't...
  6. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Like I said I don't think it's CRC to blame here. Seems like TNT and Aus Post are the biggest culprits. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Finally my parts arrived after 3 weeks. This was sent out via TNT Australia end so I'm guessing that it could be TNT to blame or customs I hardly think it's CRC, dispatch from CRC is normally pretty good it's the rest of the logistics that hold things up, like travelling half way around the...
  8. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Finally Delivered Well after 3 weeks I finally get my items, however stuffed into my tiny postbox outside is hardly ideal if not secure. I was even in the house all day, lazy S#@ts. No Surprise it was TNT that offered this great service. CRC will still get a NO delivery from me for that...
  9. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

At last my delivery arrives, 3 weeks exactly and stuffed into my tiny post box outside. Not even a knock on the door when I was in the house all day but I guess that's normal from a delivery service here or is it just TNT? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Sounds almost as bad as Australia Post where as at least TNT were willing to deliver albeit a poor one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Sounds almost as bad as Australia Post, where as TNT were actually willing to deliver albeit a poor one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Sounds almost as bad as Australia Post, difference being TNT were actually willing to deliver Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Royal Mail was referred to as Royal Snail in the UK and 3 days would be normal for standard post so if they can do 3 days across the other side of the world they've considerably improved. However, international may be a different story. This also depends on locations (As in Australia), East...
  14. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Royal Mail was always referred to as 'Royal Snail' in the UK. And you say 3 days to OZ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

I'll second that, however Royal Mail in the UK is more commonly known as 'Royal Snail' ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Maybe yours got dropped off first, next stop Perth [emoji1] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Maybe there is still hope yet! Where are you located? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. jameister

Chain reaction cycles

Still waiting Ordered a stem and puncture repair kit from CRC, dispatched on the 12/08/14, still waiting. I guess it depends on where you are located, I'm about 40min north of Perth CBD and some would consider that the end of the earth, so I'm not holding my breath if it takes 3 weeks...
  19. jameister

Anyone in Perth?

Thanks mate, I will check the fb page out and if you want someone to tag along with when your out and about , gis a shout or pm me on here :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. jameister

Anyone in Perth?

Is there anyone in and around Perth that wants to show a new guys the local trails? Just moved from Sydney, it all seems a bit different... Cheers J