1. F

NSW *** sold ***

Still Avail?
  2. F

Sold!!!!!!

Hi D_Nine Suburb? Ill see if a mate can get for me. Steve
  3. F

Official kentlyn thread

I really like Kentlyn, made the Newcastle-Sydney trek again last weekend and i enjoy the crank it sections, very technical, quit a challenge i dont see at all on my local trails. Short and sweat, just he way i like it. Ill get the the xc stuff 1 day.
  4. F

So Are Clips Really More Efficient Than Flats? Science Attempts To Find the Answer

Slightly less oxygen use on flat pedals. I'm not surprised really as those who ride in clips would use more or different muscles on the up stroke equating to more oxygen needed. The down stroke muscles still do almost the same work so no extra oxygen needed. Not a thorough test thou...
  5. F

Central Coast Region Weekend Rides

I'll be at Ourimbah next Sunday but I'm off all week and avail for anything really, might hit up glenrock tomorrow
  6. F

Official kentlyn thread

Well i came from Newcastle and id do it again. I wasn't prepared for 1/2 the stuff i seen. Decent drop offs small jumps its a nice place, i can only assume the rest that i didn't see would be sweet aswell. My local trails are fairly flat compared to the parts i seen its was a nice...
  7. F

Official kentlyn thread

Many Thanks mtboer
  8. F

Official kentlyn thread

Heading too this track next weekend, anything i need to know as Ive never been there before. Im going with a local but i dont think he has ridden there all that much.
  9. F

Lumbar back braces

Mate in all honesty get yourself looked at first, take it from me 15yrs bad back and not going anywhere, im stuck with it. Find a decent chiro have an xray as a starting point, no point supporting or trying to support something that's already bent or misaligned. Get straight, adjust as...
  10. F

NSW Cane Creek DB Air CS 2014 Enduro SOLD

You could probably add air can volume reducers (to limit the chance of bottoming out/making use of the full stroke) or just run less sag but I wouldn't know honestly.
  11. F

No idea sorry. What travel is your stumpy.
  12. F

Mmmm 215 something by 57 something. Not 100% sure. Spec website says 215.9 x 57.2 for 29" and 26" s-works enduro which seems about right. 160mm travel if I'm not mistaken.
  13. F

SOLD Item: Cane Creek DB Air CS 2014 Location: Newcastle Item Condition: I was told brand new never used and i used it once. Came off a replacement frame. Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $550 + post if needed. Extra Info: Was told its from a 29 S-works Enduro...
  14. F

NSW 2014 Enduro Evo $2400>$2100 SOLD

Sold today.
  15. F

Cheers I dont mind keeping it, its not what i was after. If it doesn't sell ill just use it next yr at Ourimbah dh events.
  16. F

No thanks Wanna go back to a stumpy. I brought this model by accident, silly me.
  17. F

Up too the top. Pm replied to.
  18. F

Training and Timing

Um you never heard of Strava? Do a slow run first to set the start and finish markers then go hell for leather. Yes you can do stages aswell. Great for timing small section. Just stop and hit finish then start again. I don't know the minimum distance the gps picks up but I'd say you...
  19. F

I understand. probably wont separate but ill let you know.
  20. F

What do you plan to do with the frame if I may ask