Search results

1. S

DH tracks from Gold Coast to Gympie

beerburrum - easy shuttle. t-bar: shit shuttle. great track. clear mountain. fun track. easy shuttle. there are a few on private land opening up we know of out west (ipswich area) the scene out there seems to be growing in general. seeing as sunshine series just finished a lot of ppl will...
  2. S

Aaron Gwin's Prototype Specialized Demo Race Bike

comon ruebs, every bike is a transition. and its seeming to work, they sell a few and from a business side its worked for them.. not like those people you see who go from a gt lts to a big hit. to another big hit, to an ornage santa cruize, to an intense 951 to a santa v10. always chasing that...
  3. S

Building dh/am tracks at laidley se- queensland

Hey bud, When are we digging there again?? this track was sweet and i cant wait to ride it!! ive sourced some chicken wire for the bridge. and i can bring a chainsaw if the land owners permit it. let me now bud
  4. S

Shipping a bike frame within Australia

ive used e-go a few times. they have been spot on every time bud great prices http://www.e-go.com.au
  5. S

What are these wheels?

cmon thats a bit of a bad wrap! ive riden the opiums for months without a hitch. only had to true them twice in that time minorly. people are quick to jump on the bandwagon to say a product is shyte. they are good. unless your a hucker. but then again most wheels wont like you if you are
  6. S

DH tracks from Gold Coast to Gympie

hey guys, we have a pretty good crew who ride every weekend between races. there are over a dozen of us and a few ride shuttles every other weekend. we ride from gympie to goldy to toowoombah pending weather and who can drive. always looking for new riders. ps- we do a lot of digging too so its...
  7. S

Beerburrum D/H 30/06/2013 Pics

Awesome photos! did you get to ceder creek by chance??? stoked you took so many! thanx:rockon:
  8. S

Canungra dh 14. 07. 2013 - video and photos of every rider

Loving the cunungra vid! cheers guys