Search results

1. M

2020 Norco Sight A1 29 Large

Had this for a bit over a month now, last bike was a large 27.5 Intense Tracer, the Sight does everything 10x better than the Tracer ever did. Sizing is a lot different from the Tracer, it took a bit to get used to TBH, the Carpark test felt good, ETT was only 5mm longer than what I was used to...
  2. M

NSW FOUND Gripsport Hi-Ride Carrier 2+2 4bike rack

FOUND! Hi guy's, so our current bike rack broke while we were traveling from Melbourne to Sydney, we managed to make it to Sydney, but we need a new rack to be able to get our bikes home with us in 2 weeks time, and it has to be sturdy enough to make the 900km trip. We've decided on the...
  3. M

Sintered pads on resin only rotors

Hey guy's, so my brake pads wore out and I replaced them with sintered one's, they're working a treat, but I noticed the other day that my rotors have "resin pads only" stamped on them. I was wondering, what will happen as I continue to use sintered pads on them?
  4. M

Intense Tracer T275

Hi guy's, here's my new bike! Previously had a Cube Stereo SL which I sold to buy this. I bought this brand new in the Foundation build spec and have been upgrading part's as I go. Only have a rear shock to go and I'll be happy with it for now. I'd prefer a stealth dropper but the one I have...