Search results

1. F

Copper grease - where can I get it in Sydney (eastern suburbs)

Burson Auto Parts, should have Penrite & Permatex brand
  2. F

VIC Lysterfield Park

What trail was that on?
  3. F

AM Norco Sight c7.2 & Aurum c7.1 - page 2

This. So glad I bought a Sight, good taste in bike champ!
  4. F

VIC [SOLD] 2013 GIANT TRANCE X 29er 2 MOUNTAIN BIKE

Item: 2013 GIANT TRANCE X 29er 2 MOUNTAIN BIKE (Large) Location: Skye, Victoria Item Condition: Used, Good condition Reason for selling: New Bike Ordered Price and price conditions: $1200 ONO Extra Info: This has been my pride & joy and got me into the sport of mountain biking. This bike...
  5. F

VIC SOLD - the frame and fork i wanted to buy have been SOLD

What size is the bike?
  6. F

School me on TVs

Upgraded the main lounge to a 65" LG LCD LED 200hz Smart TV and it looks amazing. Moved the 50" plasma into the back room, replacing a 26" LG LCD. You could say I like the LG's but have also had good success with the Samsungs.
  7. F

Do you listen to music when shredding? What are you listening to?

I used to think it was a silly idea, I still do to some level, however nearly everytime I ride alone I put headphones in, blast some Children Collide or some House sets I've found and smash my PR's. Must be something about taking away one sensory system and focusing it on another. Having said...
  8. F

Snakes

He was humming along at that stage too, Strava says he was doing between 35km/h and 42km/h. Not the first one we've seen at the Youies as well.
  9. F

Snakes

You Yangs, Cressy
  10. F

Snakes

Close call for one of the boys in our group today: http://youtu.be/6TyVWC-y3Xw Luckily he bunny hopped it when he realised what it was
  11. F

Riding in Bali

I went with the reviews on Infinity and wasn't disappointed. I booked Secret Singletrack and it was amazing. We took a shorter route because it was a bit tough on the other 2 people I brought with me, but the first few km's were by far some of the best trails I have ridden. For the US$99 it was...
  12. F

your shuttle rig

This was the shuttle rig on the tour we did in Bali.
  13. F

VIC Lysterfield Park

Trails are in mint condition, well worth the ride at the moment.
  14. F

Newb on a boulder!

I ride a bike one size technically too big for me. I had the choice: buy now one size too big or wait to find a bike. I have changed the seatpost to a dropper which moved the saddle forward (I had my saddle all the way forwards anyway), and have a shorter stem - although I don't think I need it...
  15. F

Wet Lysterfield... Worth it?

You Yangs hold up quite well in the wet. Could also ride Bloores Hill - Doesn't suffer as much as Lysterfield in the wet.
  16. F

Around the bay in a day - fund raising effort or bike ride?

Sounds like Ride to conquer cancer - knew you had to raise fund, didn't know it was $2500 pp. Not having any luck getting sponsors - not far from giving up!
  17. F

Fox Flux retailers in Melbourne?

+1 Got mine from The Push Bike Shop, Matt's a top bloke and looked after me well.
  18. F

3 month old Subaru timing belt tensioner failed. Anyone responsible?

You say the kit was replaced, was it a genuine kit or aftermarket? I would: 1. Call the mechanic - get him to contact his parts supplier and get the ball rolling. 2. Liaise with (but don't pester) the parts supplier - give them the heads up that you want to proceed with a warranty claim and...
  19. F

The "jump" 3/4ths the way down Turbulence at Youies

Couldn't find one of the twins doing it together but found one of them doing it solo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKzQREvyHqw
  20. F

Mashed my chainring, what now?

Cheers all, I am keen to go 1x in time but still working on the fitness levels. PMs sent