Search results

1. S

Lefty truing axle

Item: lefty truing axle. Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: Standard postage and something for your trouble. Extra Info: I really only need the end sleeve as I have misplaced mine.
  2. S

Stan’s 3.30 front hub 15 mm end caps

Item: Pair of 15 mm end caps to convert hub to 15 x 100 Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: Hopefully not too much Extra Info: Even if you had one I could pair it with a spare cap I can get.
  3. S

Deore LX shifter/brake combo

Item: M570 3x shifter/brake combined unit. Location: From almost anywhere. Price range/Willing to Pay: postage and a bit more if needed. Extra Info: Completing the restoration of an old hardtail. The unit I have is fully functional but the end of the brake lever is broken. It is a long shot...
  4. S

Found

Item: Flat or minimal rise (5 mm) XC/light trail bars, 660 mm Location: Local (Tassy), but will pay post if necessary Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $30 posted Extra Info: Must be lots of narrower bars about now that anyone is using wide bars. Light aluminium or carbon. Trying to avoid...
  5. S

1.8 mm spoke nipples

Item: 1.8 mm x 12 mm spoke nipples Location: Hobart Item Condition: new Price and price conditions: Hopefully a 'burner' has a box of these and can send some in an envelope! Extra Info: six silver required for a wheel rebuild
  6. S

(Sorted) end cap

Item:end cap to suit Hope Pro 2 EXO, 142 x 12 axle Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay:Looking for one locally. You tell me Extra Info:Helping a mate out who needs a drive side cap for SRAM XD driver conversion.
  7. S

4-bolt 160 mm rotor

Item: 4-bolt 160 mm rotor Location: anywhere Item Condition: needs to be straight with little or no wear. Replacing a warn rotor. Price and price conditions: postage plus a 'little'? Extra Info: to fit an older Coda hub, NOT the Rohloff version. Surprisingly I can buy from UK, but someone...
  8. S

Sorted

Item:DT Swiss end caps and thru axle, 10x135 Location: Anywhere, postage is a reality when you live in Tassy Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Extra Info: to suit 240S hub with Shimano freehub body and frame with QR dropouts
  9. S

Cannondale OPI stem

Item: Cannondale OPI stem 90mm (+6) Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $50 including postage Extra Info: I only need the stem not the steerer. I might need spacers. Looking for excellent condition. Could swap yours for either of 110mm (-15) or 90mm (-15)