4. Constable Care

NSW Please Delete

Please Delete
  5. Constable Care

Sold Sold, Please Delete.

This item has been sold.
  6. Constable Care

(BMX) Emancipate Halloween Jam

Yeah i got it the other day, but my brakes broke so im waiting to get a new set after the hsc
  7. Constable Care

(BMX) Emancipate Halloween Jam

Whos going?
  8. Constable Care

whats better brakeless or brakes

Yeah i agree it was funny...but also your name is mtber, maybe before you pay out other mtb riders your should get the mods to change your name :)
  9. Constable Care

Wallride (56K Death!)

Where abouts in the city is that?
  10. Constable Care

Trails - 020607 - 56k DEATH!

they look soo good. Thats some awesome riding sams turndown looks awesome and tim looks like a club rat riding in that hoody haha
  11. Constable Care

Please Delete: problem solved

Please Delete
  12. Constable Care

Clean Trails: Issues of Rubbish?

Today i went down to my local trails for abit of mid-day riding only to find rubbish everywhere. I cleaned up the area and as i was doing so i realised the importance of keeping the trails clean. This may not relate to everyones trails, but ours are in a fairly public area so i think its...
  13. Constable Care

Trails

i dont know if we will add more to the pack maybe a different down ramp on the last for tricks and a hip onto the down ramp.
  14. Constable Care

Trails

Just a few guys at some trails today. Tell me what you think.
  15. Constable Care

Chatswood jumps a week ago

wow this is a maaasive grave dig...that was before i crashed which was a good 14 months ago...
  16. Constable Care

Lenses for sceneic photography?

Im about to depart to Uganda and i am going to take my Canon 30D and was looking at buying a new lense anyway but i was wondering what would be a good lense for scenic photography cheers CC
  17. Constable Care

ratio for ss

an 8 on the back would go nicely maybe something abit bigger if you want a really easy ratio
  18. Constable Care

Kubo-Schwinger-Martin Condition??

Can anyone give me further insight into this? i know it has to do with Physics and the introduction of "imaginary time" ie time running at right angles to ordinary time, but i am yet to find an average joe explanation of this. Is there one? can it be explained in simpleton terms? Cheers CC
  19. Constable Care

Cherry Hills Trails

wow...there are few grave digs that have been this bad...i dont even know if those trails still exist they have been knocked so many times every one just gave up so if they are still there, they are most likely to be small mounds of dirt
  20. Constable Care

Greenwood Website (Sydney)

im talking about the club greenwood in nth sydney well id count it as a club and places like Kink have a website