Search results

1. jonjon86

Stund - Season 2 Episode

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of "STUND" before but if your a biker, you should have. Stevie Romanuk decided to put an MTB show together and here it is. 20min of un-interupted, get you pumped, MTB footage. Enjoy http://www.pinkbike.com/video/108343/
  2. jonjon86

Kurrajong Slopestyle & DJ build day- Action Pics

Hi Guys & Gals, Just thought i'd post up some pics of our build progress for the upcomming WSMTB freeride event. The event will be held on the weekend of the 16-17 of may and you can find more info within the below thread. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170299 Anyway...
  3. jonjon86

DH comp paint change - (nudity)

Hi guys. I recently felt the need to strip my frame, saves weight you know. As I needed to do a full service on the bike and i'm recovering from surgery, it seemed the perfect time to do it. After countless hours of paint stripping & cleaning, the results can be seen below. I'm pretty happy...
  4. jonjon86

WSMTB dh rd2 kurrajong photo's

Figured I'd start proceedings. Not many pics but I was riding all day so I only got the last few runners on there second run. If you are not in a picture below I'm sorry but I didn't get one of you. Enjoy.
  5. jonjon86

Grose Vale Ride, 8.30am, Sat 20th

We decided that if we didn't go riding some time this weekend, the next 2 weeks would be a writeoff. So here we are. Its not completely confirmed yet, we are waiting on responses. Saturday Morning, 8.30am -> 12 noon, Grose Vale. Exact location available through PM. We will have an F100 Doing...
  6. jonjon86

photo a day 14/11/08

Last time I checked today was the day so here goes. I haven't had access to a camera for the last 2 weeks so I didn't get around taking the wildlife shot. I also have lost all my landscape shots so it's replaced with an urbanscape. Sorry. Riding Homebush national 4x - elite semi 1 Night...
  7. jonjon86

Sydney city ride - Tonight 22-10-08

We were planning on riding through the city tonight and getting a few pics along the way. If it clear up a little (which isn't looking good from my window currently) it will be going ahead. If anyone wants to come along for the ride you are more than welcome to. Myself and a mate will be...
  8. jonjon86

Homebush 4x 8/2

Here are just a few photo's from the 4x track this arvo Danny preparing for the final jump Dannys attempt Steven droping in Timmy Hooning along The track Thirsty work Thats it. Enjoy!!
  9. jonjon86

Wanted

Need a new XXXXXXXXXX Mine is on it's last legs and will self destruct any day now. As in the title, Needs to be XXXXXXXXXXX Would love a XXXXXXXXXXX but will consider anything. You know how to find me! MOD EDIT - Only to tell you to use the template next time you post!
  10. jonjon86

friday at homebush

Anyone interested in doing a homebush ride this friday?
  11. jonjon86

City/Homebush ride Friday 16th

For anyone who is interested, We will be riding around Homebush at about lunchtime and then move in for a city ride about 3 in the arvo. I'm only riding on friday because i have a late lecture friday night and figured i may as well do something for the rest of the day. Well ride everything and...
  12. jonjon86

My Snapped handlebar Ritual.

Went out riding today and snapped my handlebars in half. Anyway, as i couldn't ride without handlebars, i decided it was about time for an update. Since last time i have invested in a new back rim which is much stronger. Hopefully i wont destroy this one like the other 3 so far. I also got...
  13. jonjon86

Anyone in the hawksbury?

I live out in the hawksbury. Just wondering if there is any other riders in the area. I'm on holidays and want to go riding.
  14. jonjon86

Ritual Build Up (still going)

Just finished building up my bike. As cheap as possible a bike as i could build that wouldn't break. I only brought a new frame, Fork, Cranks and Chainring. The rest is off of my old XC bike. Its a single speed and i'm glad i made the change. Happy all up and will continue to do it up...
  15. jonjon86

Help Me (video codecs)

Help Me I cant get teh eengoedidee vids to work. They always say that i dont have the appropriate decompressor. Please help me. I want to watch them.
  16. jonjon86

advice needed on forks

I'm building up a new street rig and need a cheap set of forks. Any forks you would recomend between $100->$300 Any advice or referals is a bonus. Thanks
  17. jonjon86

Bmx cranks+front sprocket,

What: Need new BMX cranks and sprocket for Street/DJer Price: as cheap as possible, Max $100 for cranks & sprocket Location: Wilberforce, Sydney
  18. jonjon86

WTB.front forks,

What: Front Forks 4->5". Price Range:80->150 Location:Wilberforce, Sydney Extra Info:PM me. Need them badly as a cant ride without them.
  19. jonjon86

Red Bull Freight Train Vid.

Just wondering what people thought of the video. Any suggestions oon other good MTB video I should have. And finally, does anyone know the name & Group of the song that plays on the video for the Frasier Range sheep station part.
  20. jonjon86

cheap street/urban frame

What: cheapo street/urban hardtail frame Price range/Willing to Pay: 0->150 at the moment, probably more when i get some money Location: Wilberforce, Sydney Extra Info: Need a new frame soon, scared of breaking my XC frame.