Search results

1. Austen

Slope/jump dual suspension frames

I'm looking at building up my jump bike parts onto a dual suspension slope frame Must be concentric BB for single speed Looked at the Dartmoor/blkmrkt/pslope options 120mm rear travel max, would love it to be chromoly but not a deal breaker I know there's more out there just need my memory...
  2. Austen

Bottle cage with longer adjustment

I'm looking for a bottle cage that has longer adjustment up and down Tried a few different cages today including a side loading one but my big bottle still rubs under my top tube Would be great to located one that sits a bit lower down on the mounts and gives me a bit more room Bike is an...
  3. Austen

RockShox 190x51 shock

Item: shock Location: cairns, will pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: show me the goods Extra Info: monarch or monarch plus with debonair can required for my new build M/M tune a bonus Thanks lads
  4. Austen

Sold

Delete plz ten characters
  5. Austen

Tisprings.com 7 speed spacer kit

Has anybody used one on here? What cassette did you use? And what was the number of teeth on the biggest cog? Don't want to commit to a cassette and find the biggest cog is larger than the supplied plate
  6. Austen

DJ Santa Cruz Jackal, Slayer edition

I wasn't going to post this just yet, but its pissing rain in Cairns, and it would be good to see some peoples reaction to it The frame isn't actually in my possession yet, but I'm sure the Magneto Industries guys are going to town on it right now A few parts I'm still not 100% on yet The...
  7. Austen

Older style shimano brakes with newer style hoses

As states in the title, are the older style brakes (m975 specifically) compatible with the new 'high power' hoses and new barbs, I'm pretty sure the olive is the same across the board though? Google didn't really offer much info
  8. Austen

Please delete

Location: cairns qld Item Condition: brand new in box Reason for selling: sticking with shimano Price and price conditions: bought from mtbdirect for $69, will sell for $60 posted, i will throw box away and use a post bag to save on bulkiness though Extra Info: brand new! Pictures: google...
  9. Austen

Sold

Location: cairns qld Item Condition: used, in need of a bleed, lever pivots still pretty good Reason for selling: excess Price and price conditions: make an offer Extra Info: 1350mm rear hose, 750mm front, 180/160 rotors, IS mount, pad life ok Pictures: yes send me a message for more...
  10. Austen

Sold

Location: cairns qld Item Condition: good Reason for selling: excess Price and price conditions: postage may be a killer with these? $50 posted? Extra Info: cut to 730mm, couple of marks from grip and lever installation etc Pictures: yes send me message for more info or to deal
  11. Austen

Delete please

Location: cairns qld Item Condition: good Reason for selling: excess Price and price conditions: various Extra Info: brand new blue race face 34t $50 posted 2x e13 33t, one black, one gold, done bugger all work, $30 each posted straitline 34t, done bugger all work, $40 posted Pictures...
  12. Austen

Sold

Location: cairns qld Item Condition: good Reason for selling: excess Price and price conditions: $120 posted Extra Info: right hand pedal thread is a bit rough, cleaned it up with a tap, and i have have used straitline and nukeproof pedals without an issue, but would be easy to helicoil...
  13. Austen

Sold

Item: brake Location: cairns qld, will post Item Condition: brand new Reason for selling: changed mind about new build Price and price conditions: $150 posted Extra Info: no rotor or mount, black color with carbon lever, has a slight mark which I've touched with a black marker, huge long...
  14. Austen

Straight 1-1/8 steerer, thru axle, air sprung fork

Item: forks Location: cairns qld, will pay freight Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on fork? Extra Info: Must be 100mm or able to be travel reduced, in near NEW condition, air sprung and steerer length over 180 or so, to fit onto my project jackal frame Fox 32 with 15mm axle Will...
  15. Austen

2014 GT Sensor Pro

I must say i was unsure about the whole 27.5 thing, after getting rid of what i thought was a brilliant bike in the SC blur trc, this bike had big shoes to fill, and fill them it did, first ride i felt instantly more comfortable, the difference in size between a Santa Cruz medium, and a GT...
  16. Austen

35 or 40mm stem for 31.8bar, 1 1/8 steerer

Item: stem Location: cairns, happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: show me what you have Extra Info: must be either black or blue, in near new or new condition Send me a message!
  17. Austen

Delete

Item: stem Location: cairns qld Item Condition: must be near new Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: Extra Info: Pictures:
  18. Austen

QLD Sold

Item: wheels Location: cairns qld Item Condition: very very good Reason for selling: 27.5 Price and price conditions: $1800 ono Extra Info: these were on my blur tr which ive just sold, only done approx 5 rides, 15mm adaptor installed but i also have the 20mm at home, comes mounted up with...
  19. Austen

QLD Sold

Item: bike Location: cairns qld, can arrange freight Item Condition: immaculate Reason for selling: 27.5 Price and price conditions: $5000 ono Extra Info: bike is immaculate, frame was new in december, forks and wheels/tires only done 4-5 rides, any cairns locals can vouch for my bikes...
  20. Austen

QLD Sold

Item: forks Location: cairns Item Condition: used, in good shape, hardly a mark on them Reason for selling: fox CTD Price and price conditions: $400 posted Extra Info: 2011 chassis with 2013 rct3 internals, dual air, tapered steerer around 190mm, rebuilt in December when I got them by...