Search results

1. alister

Commencal meta HT: anywhere in Aus

Item:**wanted: commencal meta ht, any year/colour or even frame only Location:*willing to ship from anywhere Item*Condition:*used /near .. show us what youve got! Reason*for*purchase:*i would like one
  2. alister

2015 anthem sx 27.5 advanced RockShox Revelation fork travel

Thanks all! Great read Clint.. that sounds similar to the setup i want. I've been digging around and the solution seems pretty simple for once! Rockshox Revelations, along with a bunch of the other solo air forks can be altered with the use of an air shaft replacement and changing the...
  3. alister

Thanks guys, yes it has 2 x tiered sag markers (one gold, one hollow black) that appears to go below the top out point. The difference between the two 30% indicators is only 10mm though. I'm just wondering if this RL is a special OEM setup for giant due the 120 travel. perhaps a similar...
  4. alister

Hi all, it's been a few years between posts but i'm back into it with a new lightweight bike after 4 years on a 2010 Reign sx (amazing bike). I'm finding the 120mm travel a bit restrictive and a bit aggressive in the geometry stakes. I was wondering if my current forks are adjustable (via...
  5. alister

How To: Fix your fox flux helmet + pics

Warning: grave dig! Found this while in the market for another flux! I had been wearing the same flux helmet for 5 years and decided to update a few months ago (old one had pads falling apart) to an ixs trail rs. Its form fitting, pretty deep helmet, but found the lip overhang actually...
  6. alister

VIC Please delete

Please delete
  7. alister

VIC Sold - Please Delete

Item: 'Because' 26" street trials bike Location:North Melbourne Item Condition: Extremely good little to no marks anywhere, near new tyres and excellent mechanical condition Reason for selling: Been wanting to build up a XC bike for my girlfriend and only room for so many bikes in the...
  8. alister

VIC sold for a stupid price...

bump again.. urgent sale hence the utterly ridiculous price.. get in quick
  9. alister

bump and price drop!
  10. alister

tidy bike!
  11. alister

Can organise postage to St. Ives or anywhere is Aus. if buyer is willing to pay postage...
  12. alister

Item: Black 2007 Giant reign X the best bike i've ever ridden - have owned many DH and XC bikes.. but seriously, you should ditch them and get one of these - most fun on 2 wheels - period! light, pedalable, driftable, will take anything you can throw at it;) Location: Melbourne -...
  13. alister

165 x 12 rear hub or suitable wtb pawls

Item: Looking for a 165 x 12 rear hub for an ironhorse sgs 2003. Currently has a WTB hub but the pawls are worn and slipping. Or even if anyone knows where to get the replacement pawls for them? haven't had any luck with retailers.. Such a funky size hub and can't find a replacement! Price...
  14. alister

sold, cheers all interested

sold sorry guys
  15. alister

VIC Giant halfway or brompton folding bike

bump still no luck, these things are few and far between it would seem
  16. alister

VIC Giant halfway or brompton folding bike

Item: Giant halfway or brompton folding bike - 20" any colour/year. If you know anyone that has one, ask them if they'd sell it!? Location: willing to pay post so any location. pickup in Melbourne if possible though. Condition: just about any condition (will be a project bike anyway) even...
  17. alister

sold

sold peeps
  18. alister

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT - 1980's womens repco traveller - fully restored $250

bump.. price drop.... can do postage for $50 if you happen to be interstate?
  19. alister

VIC Any old cheap 26" wheel set

Item: Any old 26" wheel set, preferably boltup but quick release ok, preferably alloy, v compatible, preferably straight, screw on cassette also. Location: Melbourne, can pickup. may post if they are what i'm after. Extra info: These are a replacement for the wheels on my girlfriends...
  20. alister

sold

sold people