Search results

1. sygote

Need help- what freight company do you use to send bike

Hey i have been looking around and i was wondering what company people have used to send bikes before, i have tried greyhound freight but it doesnt deliver to the place i want it to, DHL doesnt do packages that big etc. what companies have people used?
  2. sygote

Need help for my HSC Project

Hey everyone, As my design project for the HSC i am designing a bike which is adapted to help people coming out of injury or disabled athletes. I need a recumbent bike with which to change the gears on, A short cage derauler and a different shifter, I am wondering if anyone can lend me a...
  3. sygote

stolen- Kona Stab Supreme World Cup Edition- ACT

Bike: 2006 Kona Stab Supreme Colour: Blue, White and with red yellow and green Date it was stolen: not sure, I have been out of Canberra for over a month and when I got back it was gone Where it was stolen: Griffith ACT, out of the lockable part of our carport. Specs: fox 40's, 721's, XT...
  4. sygote

Help for the HSC

Hey everyone, I have to start my major project tommorrow for the HSC, for design and tec specifically... we have to either improve something or make something new that is sustainable and creative and I am stuck for ideas, so if you have any ideas just fire away. It can be anything, something...
  5. sygote

Injury Sub Forum

just a small thought what about an "injury" section like a sub forum in fat snaps or something, just so everything is more accessable....
  6. sygote

stolen/picked up by accident....

at thredbo on the weekend i was watching the cricket and i put my body armour down on the stairs outside the information center and when i went to get it it was gone.....along with my jumper and jersey. if someone picked it up because they thought it was lost then thanks but if someone stole it...
  7. sygote

help please crank and pedal problems

i have the diabolous cranks and i cannot get my pedals off. im not stupid either i realise there is the reverse thread and what not, i have taken plenty of pedals off bikes before. it says on the canks "I lock" and im worried im going to do something that will absolutly F*&K the thread or...
  8. sygote

This thread title was sh!t

Post your pics of you going big, railing a berm, pinning watever. your best pics to show everyone your skill.
  9. sygote

Stromlo progress

this is insane i was jus looking for pics of the stromlo track and check this out http://www.corc.asn.au/trails/details.asp?IntSubContId=141
  10. sygote

Bike Sold Delete

Item: 06 Kona Stinky Location: Sydney Item Condition: Exelent only a few tiny scratches from a ute tray. Reason for selling: Bought in canberra and when i moved to sydney i do not use it anymore due to time restrictions and access to good riding trails Price and price conditions: 2100 ono...
  11. sygote

Helmet Template

Hey wondering if anyone knows where i can get the TLD helmet temlate. its just the outline, i have found it before i just cannot find it now. any help would be great...
  12. sygote

350LB spring

its for a fox DHX 5.0 it says on the spring i already have 400X3.25 i want to change it to a 350 would anyone want to swap or can i buy one of someone thanks
  13. sygote

Number 3 This Year

I have just broken a bone for the third time this year. it happens to be a snapped collar bone and i have to have surgery tomorrow...........now this means i cannot ride for 3 months, and i have already cleaned my bikes 5 times each and its been only 2 days. what am i going to do for 3...
  14. sygote

arhh stupid people on foot paths

Today on my way to school I was riding on my side of the bikepath thing and I looked up and there was this struggler on my side coming the other way, and I jam my brakes on and call out but by the time they look up they smash into me, (they were coming downhill i wasnt) and then at first I was...
  15. sygote

Farki Time

I Have noticed that the farkin clocks are an hour fast, where they never changed back from day light savings???????
  16. sygote

Batemans Bay Photos

Does any body have photos from batemans bay, i saw plenty of people taking them, can you please post them if you have them
  17. sygote

ATTENTION- Help Needed for a project

hey everybody, i am about to undertake my SGP (Senior Geography Project) and i am doing rate of erosion on different mtb tracks, and i was wondering if people could fill out this survey it wont take long there are only 6 questions 1) Do you build/help build your own tracks or club tracks...
  18. sygote

STAB SUPREME (World Cup Edition Frame)

This is my sexy new ride it is fully stock, i only got it like a week ago but it is sick as. It is a medium. Specs Frame: Kona Supreme 8 inch Travel (world cup edition) Rear: Shock Fox DHX 5.0 Fork: Fox 40 RC2 200mm Headset: FSA PIG Crankarms: RaceFace Diabolus X-Type B/B: RaceFace...
  19. sygote

Inter schools vid

does anybody have some footage of rider 176 stacking in the 4x in the first berm, if you do i would like to see it, it was me and i reakon it would look cool:p
  20. sygote

Inter schools Video

Does anybody have footage of rider 176 on a gold bike stacking the first corner in the 4x? div 1, i wouldnt mind seeing it on video as it was me. lol