Search results

1. the F.H.B

(SOLD) NSW Transition TR450

Item: 2010 Transition TR450-Med Location: Sydney NSW Item Condition: Almost new, frame unmarked, some shuttle marks on forks (from previous fork owner) Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: frame was bought new as one of the first TR450's into the...
  2. the F.H.B

LOST 07 Atomlab Pimplite Front wheel Oxford Falls

I was riding at Oxford Falls on Friday afternoon (11/09/09) and at the conclusion of my ride stripped down my bike to put in the back of my car. I left my front wheel sitting next to the car (Doh!!!) Atomlab Pimplite front wheel Red nipples Maxxis tire (Minion?) If you picked it up or...
  3. the F.H.B

My 09 Worlds shots

Well here's a few of the 1000 or so photos I took over Saturday and Sunday... And many more on my photobucket http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/Exileded/ with more to come soon. Hope you enjoy:)
  4. the F.H.B

Awaba state round crash

I took a bunch of photo's at the log drop today, most guys landed it, more than a couple didn't, then this guy just... Well the photo's say it all really! Hope he's ok, he did get back on and keep riding. (sorry for the quality, it was getting really dark in there so I had the ISO bumped right up)
  5. the F.H.B

The Alien lives on!

Ok Maybe this should be in off topic but I figured as its about the greatest DH racer ever:D http://www.rally-live.com/wrc/en/headlines/news/detail/071028003606.shtml Once a champ always a champ!
  6. the F.H.B

Awaba race day

Ok so here's the few photo's I took this weekend. I was riding up till race runs so only got a few. If your not in here dont ask cause there aint no more (if you are in here and want the full sized photo let me know and i'll email it to you) . My favorites probiably the one of Smito in the...
  7. the F.H.B

Thredbo Oceania pics

Heres my pics from the weekend. Sorry abut the quality on some, Canberra nationals fucked my camera good and proper:mad:
  8. the F.H.B

2007 DH nationals pics

Well heres my pics from the weekend. Over the next couple of days I'll get them all up so give me a bit of time. Most of the photos are group A as I was racing in group B (on a side note, if any of you have pic's of 442, blue Astrix with blue ufo kit it would be appreicated). Please dont ask if...
  9. the F.H.B

Lithgow Nationals 29/10

Well Heres my photo's from today, wish I could have got more but with the finals being cancelled I only got a few. Most of these are the Elite women, you can see the light was already getting bad for their final compared to the ones from Elite men earlier. (dont ask for any others because...
  10. the F.H.B

Custom painted helmet (now with how to in post 30)

Well I had a bit to much time on my hands and was kinda over my helmet. Figured this since I ride an Astrix I sould go with something themed. What do ya think? I learn't a bit about how to paint a helmet but a whole lot more about how not to... Oh well we learn from out mistakes.
  11. the F.H.B

National 4x 1

Well here's some photo's from the race today.
  12. the F.H.B

Schladming results

1. 2 AUS19850721 HILL Samuel AUS 2:51.41 3:49.83 2. 3 AUS19810510 RENNIE Nathan AUS 2:55.83 3:55.34 +5.51 3. 1 RSA19811113 MINNAAR Greg RSA TEAM G-CROSS HONDA 2:54.84 3:55.38 +5.55 4. 11 FIN19840419 LEHIKOINEN Matti FIN TEAM G-CROSS HONDA 2:56.29 3:56.19 +6.36 5...
  13. the F.H.B

Ebenezer 4x, flipping good fun

Ok heres the first of my photos from today, got a bunch but having an epic uploading them:(. Got a heap more, lots of the guys already in here, Patton, Eaton, Buckanan, Ricky etc... Plus other people there so let me know what you were wearing if your after any. Cheers Ed >>more photos post 8<<
  14. the F.H.B

NSW State champs (now with sunday goodness)

Just some shots from today, As usual with me this is it so if your not in there dont ask. Cheers Ed
  15. the F.H.B

More Stromlo (better late than never)

Ok heres some shots I took at the Stromlo round, they're all a have so if your not in them dont bother asking :D
  16. the F.H.B

mt snow results

Men 1 - Greg Minnaar 3:19.09 2 - Sam Hill 3:20.06 3 - Matty Leikhonen 4 - Jared Graves 5 - Brendan Fairclough Women 1 - Sabrina Jonnier 3:75.20 2 - Tracey Hannah 3:59.92 3 - Kathy Pruitt 4 - Berny Pizarro 5 - Melissa Buhl So we lost the football, we lost the norba...
  17. the F.H.B

Sold!

Item: 05 Iron horse Yakuza Kumicho 19" + 04 Sherman sliders Location:Roseville, Sydney Item Condition:Well used, lots of shuttle marks, forks just serviced Reason for selling:Got new frame and forks, need money Price and price conditions:$950 ono Extra Info: Comes with 5th element 3 way...
  18. the F.H.B

No more single *^%#ing pivot!

Well gone is the time I can blame my bike. (A bad workman always blames his tools;) ) Finally today I got to pick it up, Astrix Havoc, 9 inches of plushness!!! Boxxer Race forks Hayes HFX 9 brakes Manitou Swinger 6 way Sram X7 8 speed drivetrain Etc etc... Took it out for its...
  19. the F.H.B

lisbon DH results

Steve Peat won his 5th lisbon DH in the weekend with Cedric Gracia 2nd and Sam hill 3rd. Sounds like Rennie hit a wall in quilifying and missed the finals cut... Dont know fill results just found these, so no idea how Hannah etc went.
  20. the F.H.B

Pluto

Hey any of you that are free on wednesday night (and in Sydney) should get along and see the New Zealand band Pluto playing at the Spectrum. they are a truely gifted band and well worth the whole $8 cover charge to get in. The gig starts at 8pm on weds 26th at spectrum on Oxford st (R18) and...