Search results

1. C

Choosing a MTB club

Just after a bit of advice when it comes to joining a MTB club, I live in the inner west of Sydney so any MTB club is fairly far to travel which i have no issue with but im just wondering what does a club offer? Do certain clubs offer organised ride days and meetings etc? or are they...
  2. C

Riding down the Shoalhaven NSW

Hi everyone, Does anybody have any tips for riding anything from DH or XC from nowra to Batesman bay? Ive owed a house down mollymook for some years now but have never actually ridden down there. I have heard of Mogo but was told it wasnt running the best these days. Any help would...
  3. C

Awaba Dh

Probably a silly question but is Awaba DH a public track? and is there more trails than just the DH Cheers
  4. C

Anybody ridden NE USA ?

im heading back to the USA and parts of canada in august and decided to take my bike with me this time DH bike preferably and i was interested if anybody has ridden anywhere in the NE of the USA? ive heard of Killington in Vermont and Plattekill in New York but havnt actually met anybody...
  5. C

Places to Ride southern QLD

Over easter im making the trip up from Sydney to Inglewood in southern Qld to stay with the Mrs family and looking for day trips around Toowoomba Stanthorpe & Ashford. I ride almost anything DH ,BMX , XC and enduro on the drive back im looking around at Barington tops , Gloucester or...
  6. C

Canyon Torque DHX

https://www.canyon.com/en-au/gravity/torque-dhx/ anyone got one of these bad boys? they are on sale ATM and looking rad
  7. C

DH Polygon Collosus DH8

Picked myself up a new Polygon DH8 a couple days before xmas I got out of DH late last year and have been riding more AM/Enduro this past year but decided to get back into the big stuff once again. This is my first 650B. Bike is XL size and almost all stock upgraded the Boxxer Teams from...
  8. C

alternate to 0w-30 RS oil

Just wondering if anybody has or is using a alternate to Rockshox 0w-30 suspension oil. any help would be appreciated
  9. C

help finding a bike carrier/rack

got myself a new truck and am planning on taking it around AUS early next year for a few months, after any reccomendations or thoughts on a rear bike rack/carrier. there are so many brands, thule torpedo 7 grip sport jet black I've always had utes so never any need for a bike rack...
  10. C

Mtb app

Im sure there is a thread out there already but come someone tell me what is a good mtb app for tracking trails kms height etc. thier is a few on itunes but just wanted Fellow aussie riders feedback on which is the best or better ones Cheers
  11. C

Ns fuzz

does anybody have one ? Or any kind of ride reports or even just peoples thoughts on these bikes? They aren't to expensive considering DH bikes these days
  12. C

NSW Sold

Item: SOLD Location: SYDNEY Item Condition:used but good, bike runs great Reason for selling:not being used Price and price conditions:$1800- buyer pays post Wheels: Alex Supra D on Hope Pro 2 hubs with Maxis Minion DHF 2.5 super tacky (wheels are true) Forks: 2012 Fox 40 Kashima...
  13. C

2011 giant glory bearings

it time i gave my 2011 Glory so much love and replace the much worn out bearings so was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where to get the right bearings? or better yet anyone recommend a bearing shop in sydney any help would be much appreciated
  14. C

AM Banshee Rune

My 2014 Banshee Rune, I've been building this beast up since christmas and today was its first day out its my first bike I've built and couldn't of been happier with the result Frame: 2014 Banshee Rune with CCBD Forks: 2014 Marzocchi 55CR Wheels: TWE hubs on ZTR flow EX rims 26" Handlebars...
  15. C

NSW Sold

SOLD thank you Frame- 2012 NS majesty Dirt Forks- Fox 32 FIT RLC QR15 100mm Bars- Octane one chemical bars 3" Stem- Nc-17 S-Pro Signature Cranks- Odyssey thunderbolt 175mm Chainring- Cult OS BB- Blank euro Pedals- Straitline AMP Ti Brake- Shimano XTR Seat/Post- Fit...
  16. C

Fox or Marzocchi

I'm currently building up a 2014 Banshee Rune and after peoples opinion on choice of forks? after much much research its come down two forks the Fox 36 Float RC2 Fit 160mm -$1100 or the Marzocchi 55CR 170mm -$770 both are 2014 models and have 20mm axle and...
  17. C

fox 36's whats the difference ?

I'm about to start to build a AM/FR rig and while looking at getting forks I'm want to know the difference between the fox 36 180mm rc2 range so whats the difference between FLOAT , VAN and TALAS?? besides price I'm just interested on any feedback and is there any other brand that or...
  18. C

NS soda Air

anyone got one or ridden the 2013 NS SODA AIR?? im very interested in getting one
  19. C

Black mkt ROAM

anybody know where to get the new Blk Mkt ROAM? im interested
  20. C

air Vs coil shock?

is there any advantage over a air shock to a spring shock?? i was looking at the BILT eight and there is the option of a air shock, anyone have any thoughts on them?