Search results

1. battletoaster

People trying to convert us to various alternative lifestyles

I eat meat analogues every now and then.. just because sometimes i find it tastier than real meat! But that stuff ain't exactly cheap. I haven't had many people try to 'convert' me (maybe they realise it's a lost cause), but i've had some give me bad looks for simply choosing/eating meat in...
  2. battletoaster

Best T.V show ever!!!

BEST show?? Ah... the wire! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs5oLYiB2Cg
  3. battletoaster

Air brushing?

looks fine the way it is to me. getting single colour or new style? a custom logo would be wicked. ive had friends get good results with just sanding, single colour sprayed, then gloss finish sprayed.. all from spray cans from bunnings. Probably the cheapest diy way.
  4. battletoaster

riding kit, protection etc costs!

That G-form stuff is awesome despite being so ugly. I'm looking to get some tight fitting kneepads like those. Currently use shin/kneepad armor but it's quite bulky at the knee and can get in the way of handling tight corners.
  5. battletoaster

25.4 Bars

Funnily enough I've got two 25.4mm bars that need new stems! One for my mtb and the other for drops on my road bike. Old 110-120mm stems are fine but i'm a fairly small guy so i want shorter stems. Couldn't find many short ones local at all. No idea how short i should go though, still...
  6. battletoaster

older fella, and my first time on a bike without a motor in it!!

im also from melb and very new to the scene and would love more inspiration, care to share the vid? ive been watching various freeriding dvds and whatever i can get my hands on. the amount of insanity extreme riding it in is absolutely mindboggling to me. check out 'Follow me' by anthill...