Search results

1. F

Hunting for Chumba XCL (or VF2) swing arm parts

Anyone, anywhere got a Chumba Racing dual suspension bike any more? I've finally broken the seat stay on my XCL after many, many years of very good use. I don't have the budget to swap wheel size, derailleur mount, dropout standard and fork standard to move to another frame right now. I'm...
  2. F

Wanted: 26" Rear wheel with 10mm X 135mm hub (complete wheel)

Item: 26" rear wheel with a hub that takes a 10mm bolt through, or can be converted to 10mm bolt through Location: Can travel to greater Brisbane, Gold Coast and even Sunshine Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to around $100 (more for a matching pair) Extra Info: Hub needs to be 6 bolt disc...
  3. F

PUMP TRACK at Pedal Brisbane this Saturday

Awesome chance to ride a brand new Pump Track at this Saturday’s Pedal Brisbane. The portable Pump Track has been confirmed and will be available to watch, or ride, on the day. Bikes and helmets are BYO and a Pump Track ride will cost you a small donation. If you haven’t seen one before...
  4. F

PUMP TRACK at Pedal Brisbane this Saturday

Awesome chance to ride a brand new Pump Track at this Saturday’s Pedal Brisbane. The portable Pump Track has been confirmed and will be available to watch, or ride, on the day. Bikes and helmets are BYO and a Pump Track ride will cost you a small donation. If you haven’t seen one before, a...
  5. F

Stromlo "must ride" trails - suggestions?

Hey all. I'm headed to Stromlo next weekend. It's part of a Brisbane to Thredbo road trip so I only have about half a day there. What trails should I make sure I ride? I've just come off a season in Whistler so I'm looking for something on the more serious end of "all mountain". I spent...
  6. F

Canada and northern USA riding wish list

Hey there people. Send me your wish list for places you'd visit TO RIDE in Canada and the US. Events count too, if you can post info on dates. I'm landing in Vancouver (Canada, west coast) in May and flying out of Montreal (Canada, east coast) in August. Help me put together an itinerary...
  7. F

Chumba XCL 5" dual suspension train bike

Ok, I've had the Chumba XCL (medium, black annodised, 2008 XT build) about a month now, and I've had a good chance to test it. Yep, this bike is a seriously FAST all mountain, enduro, trail bike. I've owned everything from the Yeti 575 to the Specialized Epic and 10kg hard-tails in the past...
  8. F

PUMP TRACK construction - 18/8/07 Cleveland (Brisbane) Qld

From here: http://trailcareinseq.iforumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=141&mforum=trailcareinseq WHAT The Council approved pump track has been built. We are now refining it, making it more rideable at speed, adding some GREEN plants and generally fixing up the track surface. WHEN This Saturday...
  9. F

Attn: Redland Bay (Brisbane) Qld DIRT JUMPERS

l lifted this from here: http://trailcareinseq.iforumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=946&mforum=trailcareinseq#946 The legal dirt jumps in Redland Bay are in danger of being re-developed into other sports facilities. These jumps are at: Charlie Buckler Sports Field 59 Boundary Street, Redland...
  10. F

Want a Skills Park, 4X or XC Race Circuit in Redland Shire? (Brisbane South Side)

This is just lifted from mtbdirt. http://www.mtbdirt.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=283910#283910 Redland Shire Council is doing a study into the SPORTING FACILITIES needed to support the growing population. Sporting faclities could theoretically include: - Mountain...