Search results

1. R

FOUND Anybody have a Kuwahara BMX Stolen in Vic?

Found a guy, waiting on a serial. He has no idea what it is but it's written on the frame. Says his mate swapped him something for it. Describe your stolen bike to me and I'll send you a name.
  2. R

FOUND Stolen Bikes Recovered by QPS.

Hello. Anybody missing a bike/tools/helmets (Brisbane)... please check QPS website as they have released images of bikes found in a recent bust. http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenslandpolice/9515046136/in/set-72157635073608551 ...is just one of the bikes recovered.
  3. R

Free Gear!

New Australian action sports brand targeting DJ/4x riders giving away a free $39.95 cap every Friday!! www.galvanizeclothing.com ...Just join their page!!
  4. R

Free Gear!

New Australian action sports brand targeting BMX/Street riders giving away a free $39.95 cap every Friday!! www.galvanizeclothing.com ...Just join their page!!
  5. R

Free Gear!

New Australian action sports brand targeting Downhill riders giving away a free $39.95 cap every Friday!! www.galvanizeclothing.com ...Just join their page!!
  6. R

Looking for sponsorship?

We are looking to sponsor a rider! Are you good enough? Talk yo'self up via email to chris@galvanizeclothing.com Tell us your achievements, your goals!
  7. R

Brisbane Buyer, Cash ready to go.

Need a Dually, L-XL, have cash ready to rock n roll! PM me with your bikes and how much folding cash you want in your pocket.
  8. R

Looking for somebody to ride with.

Hi I'm located in East Brisbane. Have just recently bought a trance X3, my first dual suspension bike. I am looking to find some people to go rides with. I'm only novice, but love to get into it. Anybody wanting to go for a ride hit me up! At the moment I have no transport apart...
  9. R

QLD Wanting a L or XL Mountain Bike

Im 6ft5, legs like an Daddy Long Legs, and having trouble finding a decent bike that fits! I like the Trance X2 or X1 and also think maybe a 29er would be good. If you are weaning to part with one of these, or have something I may be interested in, Please let me know!
  10. R

Hello!

Hi There, Great site, loads of information. I'm Chris, 32 Brisbane rider. I currently ride a GT Chucker, but looking at getting into more downhill/free ride. I have a dilemma where I have actually outgrown my bike now that I am 6ft5,( wasn't this tall last year! ) If anybody has an old L...