Search results

1. Z

Delete Please

Few things to clean out Contact: Zandor Teseling mobile: 0409982620 email: zandorteseling@gmail.com or PM Item: DMR Vault Pedals Item Condition: Unused (still in original box) Price and price conditions: SOLD Pictures: Below Item: Sam Hill 5Ten's size 10.5 UK Item Condition...
  2. Z

NSW Sold, Please Delete

Item: Sold Please Delete Location: Armidale Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Going Jackarooing for the year Price and price conditions: $2,500 o.n.o Extra Info: Spec list bellow Pictures: Pics bellow specs Frame: Giant Glory 00 2010, Medium, previous owner has put superficial shuttle...
  3. Z

How to delete a un-necessaries account??

Hey Lads So I happened to try and link my facebook to my account without being actually logged in so now I have this account and my facebook account registered on Rotor. So what I want to achieve is delete the facebook account then link it to this account?? Any one else done the same and...
  4. Z

NSW 2008 Kona Stab Deluxe, SOLD SOLD please delet

Item: 2008 Kona Stab Deluxe short, SOLD SOLD Location: Armidale, NSW Item Condition: Usual Marks, carbon stickers on rub areas, rims have scratches and rear has two of the slightest flat spots, forks has some paint gone(show in pictures) NOW WITH!! kENDA Blue Groove 2.7" front and rear Maxxis...
  5. Z

Whats the best shock for DJ?

Hey guys building a Specialized P2 from ground up what DJ forks are good bang for buck?