Search results

1. No_dice

!!!sold!!!

Item:.243 racing frame, 2001? Location:Adelaide Item Condition:very good, minus the a few scratches, NO cracks or dents. comes with seat post and the plate things (in pic 5) Reason for selling:lost interest in mtbs Price and price conditions:$230 negotiable, buyer pays shipping *no trades*...
  2. No_dice

melbourne bike store?

hey i have just moved to melbourne (temporaraly) and i have my bike in many many bits, waiting for a few new parts to come and i will put it all together, i was wondering if anyone knows of a descent bike store around fairfield (sp?). i think its fairfield. i dunno, im pretty lost round here...
  3. No_dice

semi-mx??

well its time for a new halfnut (helmet of the ordiany kind) and i have been looking at a pisspot (bucket/ bmx style) and none of them seem to fit and i just cant find one that i like. the other day searfing the giro site i stumbled across this (look down) the giro semi-mx. i love it, i want...
  4. No_dice

Moving to melbourne...

well im not moving permanently, but for a couple months. ill be bring my bike with me so i can entertain my self when im not working and i have only just finished building it after 3 or more months of not having a bike. so ya, i was wondering if people could tell me or better yet show me some...
  5. No_dice

06 specialized an norcos

few piccies of 06 specialized and some norcos, the P.2 and 3 look awsome!! enjoy! p.2, p.3, A-line, Shore, rampage
  6. No_dice

hydros+bar-spins+learing=???

hey im starting to get into street and i have hayes hydros, whats peoples experiences with hydros and bars spins? obviously im going to have to be carfull but how carefull? i need a new rear brake line anyways so that will be longer and im getting the BILT Spinner Star fangled nut doodad so...
  7. No_dice

Bmx Bb Vs Mtb/uro

ok folks quick and easy question. what is the advantage of a BMX bb over a MTB/uro bb? is there any or is it just personal preferance? cheers Lex
  8. No_dice

wrist guard/thingy

alryt. im setting up a hartail and im going to be trying alot of new stuff, so ill be crashing more. i have a dodgy wrist which i strap most of the time when i ride and im sick ripping all the hair off my wrist after each ride. does anyone know if and the price of the 661 "wrist wrap" wrist...
  9. No_dice

size for .243 8*quick im probly buying tonyt**

ok im about to buy a .243 as some myt remember. im buying it from canada coz my moms over there at the moment. now i have one final question b4 i put the money on the table. size wise?....i was thinkin meduim, coz im average height ( 5"8 or very close to that ) and 73 kilos and just about every...
  10. No_dice

.243 lite?

alright! i have searched and searched for info on the .243 lite. i kno there not importing them into australia but my mom is holidaying in canada at the moment, so that is no problem. my main concern is strength of the lite, i will be using it for street, jumping, and a bit of dh. it sould hold...
  11. No_dice

02 Big Hit Comp Frame *SOLD**

Item: 02 bighit comp frame, meduim Location: adelaide Item Condition: exelent, few of the usual scratches/cable rub (none deep) no cracks or dents Reason for selling: dont use enough to justify having a dually, so building up a hardtail Price and price conditions: $700 ,then $650, NOW $600...
  12. No_dice

single speed+DH=????????

hey ya'll i am setting up a hartail for street, dj and a bit of dh and trails and i was wondering how well single speed works on dh runs and for a bit of a bush bash? is anyone currently running single speed and doing dh runs?? how do ya find it? i kno it wont be great for trails but wont be...
  13. No_dice

setting up hardtail just a few questions....

hey ya'll i was thinking of setting up a hartail using the parts from my current bike. i just have a few techy type questions that need answering before i even consider going through with it becasue of lack of money and extensive bike knowlegde, firstly i was wondering what would happen to...
  14. No_dice

working on the ski fields

hey. i was just wondering if any one had worked up in the snow? it doesnt matter what work you did. just wondering how they found it, if they enjoyed it or if they thought it sucked being trapped up there for a whole season? also what the pay was like? i know it would vary depending on what job...
  15. No_dice

fliping!! city dj picies

just a few happy snaps of my mate at the city djs from last friday. enjoy
  16. No_dice

sliders + evolve kit

hey im looking into the sherman sliders, but i dont have the cash to get new. i really want the 05 and i have herd on the grape vine that you can put the 05 spv evolve straight into the 04 sliders. SCP does it or u can send it to manitou australia? is that right? has anyone done it? or even...
  17. No_dice

rock shox Pike V sherman flick

hey. im looking for a new fork, because i just bought me a hartail frame, keewee progressor!! :D mmmmm anyways....i am after something strong but not overly heavy and after somthing wit the adjustable travel. i will be using the forks for a bit of dh, street and dirt jumping, possibly racing...
  18. No_dice

super t's

What: marzocchi super t's 03 or 04 only Price range/Willing to Pay: around the 500-600$ mark an i have sum 02 dirt jumpers for trade if interested Location: Adelaide Extra Info: must b in damn gud nick an pictures wood make a huge difference cheers lex
  19. No_dice

t-shirt design

ok, i have come up with a couple t-shirt designs an have made one o them the other night. my question for ya'll is would u buy this if it was on a t-shirt the pic an the "useless wooden toys" on the front "get on ur bike on the back" what ya think
  20. No_dice

*SOLD* 02 DJ Ones QR20

Item: 02 marzocchi Dirt Jumper ones QR20, 5 inch travel Location: Adelaide Item Condition: mint! apart from a few cosmetic scratches Reason for selling: want more travel Price and price conditions: $250 neg. Extra Info: QR20 Awsum condition, never been riden hard at all, and have hardly...