Search results

1. Mud Gecko

Cairns World Cup 2016!

So, who's going, who's winning and will it rain(again)? I'm so looking forward to this event. The 2014 World Cup DH was awesome, even if the pits were 6" deep in mud and you needed the stamina and fitness of an olympian to climb the hill in the wet slippery mud for prime viewing position...
  2. Mud Gecko

New to clipless

So I picked up a pair of M545 pedals and shimano dx shoes second hand for a bargain. I had never ridden clipless before now. I've found that the cleat positioning (how they came) feels good for xc and riding around but it feels like I'm a bit "on my toes" when riding downhill. I'm switching the...
  3. Mud Gecko

No World Cup for Aus in 2015

I was curious about what the plan was for next year and found this :( http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/AK1407/S00031/cairns-withdrawal-ends-rotoruas-mountain-bike-world-cup-bid.htm Bring on 2016/17! With a possible Rotorua round?
  4. Mud Gecko

My Special ride ;)

Hi all, this is my ride- With new bits Frame - Spec Enduro Comp Rear shock - Fox RP2 Stock Front shock/fork - Lyric solo air with DH MiCo upgrade Handlebars - Renthal FatBar Stem - Renthal Duo Headset - Stock Grips - ODI Oury Saddle - Stock Seatpost - Stock Front brake - Stock with Hope...