Search results

1. C

Air bag vests

I was watching the olympic equestrian on TV and noticed that all the riders were wearing these vests that acted as airbags and cushioned the riders when they fell. Don't really know how they work but they looked to have a pretty quick deployment time. I know there's been a bit of discussion...
  2. C

SA SOLD: 2011 Cube Stereo

Item: Cube Stereo (size L) Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Very good - see pics below. Minimal wear on chain / chainrings / cassette. Reason for selling: Don't use it Price and price conditions: $1800 (SOLD) Extra Info: bought from rotorburn in December. Great bike, tons of fun but I'm...
  3. C

LOST Womens Snowflake Jersey @ Fox Creek (SA)

Lost: one red/black snowflake-patterned long-sleeved, thermal Northwave jersey, size M . Presumably blew away from a giant QuikShade next to the Thomas Hill study centre on during the Kona dirty weekend at Fox on Saturday 05/05 in the afternoon. It is my very favourite (read: only...
  4. C

South Australian girls

Hey girls, I'd love to get an idea of who's out there and riding - my male friends claim to occasionally glimpse flocks of females and I'm sure they're not lying. I also know that there are ladies who race - more in the XC than DH I believe. My only riding lady friend has moved to NSW so...
  5. C

Excellent customer service for the ladies - an honour roll

I've been riding for almost a year now and it finally seems like the right time to think about buying a dually. This, unfortunately meant that I had to shop around, which meant that I encountered a bit of the stuff mentioned in the 'Why don't bike stores want to sell women a good bike?' thread...