Search results

1. Koper25

VIC [Sold] Kona Operator DL 2018

Item: 2018 Kona Operator DL - Large Location: Berwick, Vic Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: No longer riding DH Price and price conditions: $3600 - open to reasonable offers Extra Info: Hit me up on 0423 255 905 if you're interested. Taking a break from riding DH, as I'm mostly...
  2. Koper25

VIC Narbethong Downhill Track

Hi all, Fat Tyre Flyers have a few build days coming up to freshen up the track after winter. We're also hosting running a heap of ride days and hosting R2 of the Victorian Downhill Series at Narby. Build day dates Sunday 8 September Saturday 19 October Saturday 23 November Sunday 24 November...
  3. Koper25

VIC Victorian Downhill Series 2019/20 season dates

VDHS is back for 2019/2020 with five awesome rounds this season. We're in the middle of rebuilding the website, but there will be more info on vdhs.com.au soon. In the mean time, keep an eye on Facebook and Instagram. 2019/20 season dates are: Round 1 - Barjarg, 9-10 November 2019 Round 2...
  4. Koper25

FTFDH ride weekends

First ride weekend for 2018! Hope to see you at Narby on the 20-21 January. Shuttles from 10:00am-4:00pm $55/rider, 35 riders/day Enduro bike friendly Full details and bookings here: ftfdh.com.au/ride-days
  5. Koper25

DH Kona Operator DL - 2018

New bike day! Keeping things fresh with a new Operator for 2018. Stock spec on this is awesome, I don't even have plans to upgrade anything (until I break something). Running Crank Brothers Stamp pedals.
  6. Koper25

Victorian Downhill Series 2017/18 season

Hi all, don't miss Round 2 of the Victorian Downhill Series, hosted by Fat Tyre Flyers at Narbethong on November 18/19. Enter online now: https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=5148 The Victorian Downhill Series has a class for everyone from first-time riders to world cup pro's and...
  7. Koper25

VIC [SOLD] Kona Operator 2014 - Large [SOLD]

Item: Kona Operator 2014 - Large Location: Berwick, Victoria Item Condition: Good, usual scratches from DH Reason for selling: Time for something new Price and price conditions: $2500 ONO. Buyer organises/pays postage Extra Info: Get around the upgrades: - Rockshox Vivid R2C - Ti-springs...
  8. Koper25

VIC [SOLD] Kona Process 153 - Medium [SOLD]

Item: Kona Process 153 - medium frame Location: Berwick, Victoria Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Time for something new/different Price and price conditions: $3100 ONO. Local pickup preferred. Extra Info: - Spank Spike Race 28 wheelset (5 rides old) - Shimano Zee brakes...
  9. Koper25

VDHS Annual General Meeting - 17 June

Do you want to get involved in the future downhill racing in Victoria? Have ideas to make the Victorian Downhill Series bigger and better? Join us for the Annual General Meeting! We have a heap of spots opening up, including: - President - Vice President - Social Media Coordinator -...
  10. Koper25

VDHS 2016/17 Presentation Day

The VDHS 2016/17 Presentation Day is happening on the 22 April. Join us at Narby for the best ride day of the year and help us celebrate 10 years of VDHS. If you've never ridden Narby, this is your chance to check out one of the most fun tracks in the state, if you have, you'll know you won't...
  11. Koper25

VIC SOLD C-Sixx Carbon Chain Guide $50 ONO SOLD

Item: C-Sixx Carbon Chain Guide - ISCG05 Location: Narre Warren Item Condition: Used, but still has some life left in it, see pics. Reason for selling: New guide. Price and price conditions: $50 ONO. Can post at buyers expense. Extra Info: Comes with BB mount and chain guide bolts...
  12. Koper25

What races would YOU like to see covered more?

So I'm going to be writing more over my summer Uni break, doing a few write-up's of races, mostly the VDHS. What races or bike related events in Victoria would you guys really like to see covered? It could be anything from National rounds, to fun events like Lysterfield's Friday Fun and Lazy...
  13. Koper25

VDHS 2015/16 Season Released

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet. Here it is on AMB Mag VDHS 2015/16 Season
  14. Koper25

DH Rims Flow EX vs LG1+

Looking at getting some new wheels built and trying to decide between Stans Flow EX or Ethirteen LG1+ http://www.notubes.com/ZTR-Flow-EX-26-32-Hole-Black-P967.aspx http://bythehive.com/e-thirteen/lg1-downhill/lg1-rims/ Weight and width they're almost identical. The Ethirteens are...
  15. Koper25

2015 Kona Process 153

Picked up my new #enduro bike today lol. 2015 Kona Process 153. Stock apart from the Raceface NW ring and Raceface Affect pedals. Shout out to the guys at YVC for getting this sorted before the long weekend!
  16. Koper25

VIC [SOLD] E-Thirteen LG1+Turbo Chainguide - $60 o.n.o [SOLD]

Item: E-Thirteen LG1+Turbo Chainguide, ISCG05. Location: Narre Warren. Item Condition: Good. Reason for selling: No longer needed. Replaced with a different guide. Price and price conditions: $60 o.n.o. Can post at buyers cost. Extra Info: Good condition, few chips taken out of...
  17. Koper25

VIC [SOLD] 2014 Kona Honzo - Large - $1650 -> now $1600 [SOLD]

Item: 2014 Kona Honzo - Large Location: Narre Warren Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Going back to dual suspension to race the Vic Gravity Enduro. Can't afford another bike without selling this one. Price and price conditions: $1650 -> now $1600. Can post, buyer pays...
  18. Koper25

What bike for the Vic Gravity Enduro Series?

With the VDHS only being 4 rounds, I thought I might as well race some #enduro to fill the gaps. But, I only have a hardtail (Kona Honzo) and DH bike (Kona Operator) I've been told that the Warburton track is rideable on the hardtail, so I'll probably be taking that for round one. More...
  19. Koper25

[SOLD]SRAM X9 Rear Derailleur - Medium Cage (9 speed)[SOLD]

Item: SRAM X9 Rear Derailleur Medium Cage (9 speed) Location: Narre Warren Item Condition: Mechanically good, a few scratches as pictured. Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: $30. Local pickup/buyer pays postage. Extra Info: Been in a box of spare parts for about 2...
  20. Koper25

[SOLD]SRAM X7 Shifter (9 speed)[SOLD]

Item: SRAM X7 Shifter (9 speed) Location: Narre Warren Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: $25. Local pickup/buyer pays postage. Extra Info: Been in a box of spare parts for about 2 years, none of my bikes are 9 speed anymore. Pictures: Below.