2. N

NSW sold

soldsoldsold
  3. N

DH Vital MTB Bike of the DAY! Custom 2013 Lapierre DH Team

what a lovely looking bike
  4. N

Shimano zee brake lever

Hey guys, just tried taking my shimano zee LHS lever blade only off and had a bit of trouble. Anyone got any tips on how to get it off? Thanks
  5. N

Cheap roadie

Looking for a cheap road bike ($200-$300) that will get the job done. Nothing fancy just something that works well and will help me get my fitness up. PM me what you've got Cheers, Nick
  6. N

Ourimbah NSW/ACT State Round 24/25th August - MBN Photography

Photos from ourimbah state round can be found on this link. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221625614659988.1073741836.181652981990585&type=1 Cheers, Nick
  7. N

Year 12 major work - Woodwork

Year 11 only goes for 3 terms over here. Year 12 starts in term four (around september I think). I am a bit worried about starting a bike frame and finding out it is to hard to complete or will not get the best mark.
  8. N

Awesome feedback guys, thanks! I have thought about a bike, lander/sender and the likes of before but not sure how it will compare to other projects. I am also a bit worried about starting a bike and later finding out it will be to hard to complete, etc. Any tips?
  9. N

Hey guys, So year 12 is coming up in about a term and I need to start ringing together some ideas for my major work. Does anyone have any interesting ideas or maybe you have done a major work before and could give me a hand! Any help/feedback is welcome! Hopefully I can get some decent...
  10. N

Lithgow - Pony express

Hey guys, Just wondering about lithgow, is it a public track? Are you able to ride it on weekends (heading up there this weekend). Anything else I should know about the track before I go there? Cheers, Nick
  11. N

Goggles questions

Got some 100% goggles about 2-3months ago and they are some nice goggles! Rarely fog up, only time was when it was raining and water was everywhere. I brought mine of CRC for $80 im pretty sure, racecraft model! I recommend them
  12. N

NSW BMX - Sydney area

Looking for a BMX in the sydney region. Between 150-250$ and in good condition. PM me if you have any offers. Cheers, Nick
  13. N

Ourimbah Club Downhill 30th June - Round 5

That sucks! Damn weather ruins the weekend once again
  14. N

What spares should I take to race events ?

Deraullier hanger, I've needed a few of them lately. Tubes would be another one
  15. N

I-Beam or Rails Seats

Im light too! Running it middle area aswell, just snaps right off
  16. N

I-Beam or Rails Seats

17. N

I-Beam or Rails Seats

The seat post is a SDG I beam i think and seats were both SDG. Most recent break SDG U.S.A (im just reading of the product themselves)
  18. N

I-Beam or Rails Seats

1st one i hit the tree which is understandable. 2nd time was on the weekend and just kinda slid out and rolled over, got up and sat on the seat and it snapped Both in the exact same spot
  19. N

I-Beam or Rails Seats

Hi guys, Just wondering what others think about either a I-Beam seat or the rail type one. In the space of 1 month I have snapped 2 I-beam seats. Are the rails stronger? Should I look to buy the rail type seat next time? Which type of seat is the best and for what reason? Cheers, Nick
  20. N

Bilt Bikes looking to hook up riders.

that makes 3 emails! Mine is sent