Search results

1. G

Sold - 2011 RS SID XX WC 120mm Dual Air 26er Forks

Item: 2011 RockShox SID XX WC Dual Air 120mm forks with remote Location: Western Sydney Item Condition: Good - Some rub marks and scratches on the lowers. Scratches on the axle lever Reason for selling: Replaced the bike with a new one that's a 29'er, else still be using this fork...
  2. G

NSW [Sold] 2011 RS SID XX WC 120mm Dual Air 26er Forks

Item: 2011 RockShox SID XX WC Dual Air 120mm forks with remote Location: Western Sydney Item Condition: Good - Some rub marks and scratches on the lowers. Scratches on the axle lever Reason for selling: Replaced the bike with a new one that's a 29'er, else still be using this fork...
  3. G

SOLD -2011 Giant Anthem x1 26'er (with new 2012 SL0 frame)

Item: 2011 Giant Anthem X1 26'er componentry with a never ridden 2012 SL0 26'er frame (warranty replacement of original 2011 alloy x1 frame) in size Large (19.5) Location: Western Sydney Item Condition: Good. As stated, frame is brand new and has never been ridden. Other items (bar BB which...
  4. G

Selling advice (not selling in this post, just which method is better)

OK, this isn't a for sale thing, just asking an opinion on what people think is the best option for selling my old bike. Situation; I've had an FS XC bike for 3 years or so, and after purchasing a new one (upgrade to a carbon 29'er with geometry which suit's me better), found a crack in the...
  5. G

Shoes - what to look for

Ok, I did a search and couldn't find anything that really steered me in the right direction (at least not in the last year or 2). I'm currently in the market for a new set of shoes for XC with some road training rides as well (for when it's wet or such. I use SPD pedals for both), and...