Search results

1. A

Sold

sent you an email, pm wasn't working for some reason
  2. A

Tolosa (Hobart) - All you need to know.

haven't ridden it on a hardtail but the top section does get a little rocky in bits, but apart from that tho would still be great fun, there are guys that race it on hardtails so it's definitely doable!
  3. A

Whistler 2011

haven't been to whistler yet but definitely heading over there with a couple of mates next year... haven't sorted dates yet tho by the sounds of it there will be a lot of aussies over there at the same time too haha see you all there:D
  4. A

Helmets?

I highly recommend the 661 helmets as far as value for money goes... agreed it doesn't hurt to try on some different ones but if that's all you can find they are a good brand, have hit my head hard a few times and been absolutely fine. I think so anyway lol. But yeah when buying a helmet you...
  5. A

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

hey all am Ed, from down in the cold depths of tassie, been riding for a couple of years now, mainly downhill but starting getting into freeride a bit more, been loving the jumps:) figured it was about time I actually joined up rotorburn instead of just reading the odd thread here and there...
  6. A

Using a mx helmet for dh

yeah pretty much just heavier and made for higher speed impacts... correct me if I'm wrong tho aren't they constructed slightly differently to mtb helmets, and once you drop them you have to replace them? or is that just road bike helmets? I know my mtb helmet has taken a few hits and still...
  7. A

Newbie S&M collector

haha my thoughts exactly was a bit confused by the title... and Rihanna is never as cool as a good piece of single track IMO