Search results

1. Korune

Photos - Kowen West Downhill - October 2012

great photos once again... thanks David...
  2. Korune

Photos: RedAss NSW/ACT DH State Series Rd. 4 - Stromlo - September 2012

some really great shots in there David... big thanks for putting so much time into these events...
  3. Korune

August 2012 - Isaacs DH photos on Flickr

great shots David... cheers...
  4. Korune

Thoughts on carbon DH cranks

The general rule I go by for carbon parts: BMX and Road Bikes - Good Any type of mountain bike, but especially DH/Freeride - Bad There are to many rocks to scratch them on, and it only takes 1 deep scratch to ruin the integrity of the carbon weave... Just my opinion though...
  5. Korune

Need help buying a DH bike.

hadn't thought of that... that would probably fix my issues about the glory's geometry... I still stand by the norco but without knowing what you prefer in a bike (geo wise) it is hard to tell... the only negative about the norco if you do decide to go for one is the weight... I built mine...
  6. Korune

an odd topic. Grips

ruffians are the best... I have them on my 4X, BMX and DH bike... for the first couple of rides they are a bit rough to use without gloves, but the soften up really nicely... I wear gloves for BMX (club rules) and run without gloves for 4X and DH... ruffians are amazing for both and at the...
  7. Korune

Need help buying a DH bike.

Norco Evils are sick, but have a reputation for cracking... Every man and his dog has a glory, and to be honest there not really that good... yes they have good parts/good value for money but imo the geometry is way off... Norco's ride really nice and in I actually really like how the...
  8. Korune

CORC All Mountain Down Hill - Stromlo - April 2012

hmm... was your number 350 not 305? Theres a 350 in there on what looks like a faith with dual crown forks...
  9. Korune

2012 CORC DH Round 1 - Majura

Well it was a great day of racing... Great track and the weather didn't turn out to bad either... My dads shots from the day are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/78956111@N04/sets/72157629810732636/ Kev also took some nice photos which he has put up on the CORC facebook page...
  10. Korune

what bike are you riding?
  11. Korune

finally got around to uploading my dads shots... http://www.flickr.com/photos/78956111@N04/sets/72157629810578820/
  12. Korune

Broken DH Parts

what cranks are they?
  13. Korune

Sell the DH bike???

keep it mate... fury's are sick :D
  14. Korune

Neck brace

yeah they do...
  15. Korune

anyone ridden the craftworks s1 or orange 224

I'd chose a roco wc air over an rc4 and haven't regretted it... roco coil shocks are pretty shit though...
  16. Korune

36 for dirt.

wouldn't work... the vengance has a tapered steerer, and the majesty frame has a 1 1/8th headtube...
  17. Korune

anyone ridden the craftworks s1 or orange 224

I run a roco wc air and it's amazing.... The roco coil shocks are a bit dodgy though...
  18. Korune

Fox 40 & Rear shock combination

well I personally swear by marzocchi, but I run and air shock and the fox/rockshox air shocks suck... So for a coil if you've got the cash, go for a CCDB... If your on a budget those DSP Dueler's look pretty reasonable, never used one though so I'm not sure how well they work... Elka's...
  19. Korune

DH helmet VS Moto helmet?

True but unless your one of the top riders out there it probably doesn't matter... If your just riding for the love riding then that .1 second isn't worth getting upset over... Yeh I found that too... Moto Helmets have always been much more comfortable for me...
  20. Korune

Are the 2011 norco team dh any good?

Yeah the Aurum would be better, but if your getting a good deal a 2011 one will not disappoint you... I received a 2011 frame under warranty, and built it up... So I can't tell you what the fork/shock on the stock bike would be like, but I can tell you the frame is amazing... The bikes jump...