Search results

1. Get Mounted

Top Shock Bolt Stuck!

Hi all, I'm sending my Fox DHXRC4 rear shock from my Glory in for a service. My problem is that I'm unable to unscrew the bolt from the top eyelet. It seems to be stuck on one side. As I unscrew it, the far end unscrews from the linkage but seems to push the linkage outboard, whilst the...
  2. Get Mounted

MTB Hire in Hobart

Ahoy all, I'm heading to Hobart for a few days riding next year. I'm contemplating bringing my trail bike over but I'd probably prefer to hire one and save the hassle. Does anyone know if there is a decent mtb hire place (26er, 120-150mm travel) in Hobart? Thanks in advance, GM
  3. Get Mounted

Lower 45 Bike Camp, Queenstown

Heyup all. Has anyone on here done the Lower 45 camp in NZ yet? I'm thinking about signing up but would like to hear some feedback first. Cheers, GM
  4. Get Mounted

Falls Creek DH

I'm planning a MTB (XC & DH) roadtrip for next week. I'm wondering if there's any decent DH trails at Falls Creek? The website says they are in the process of building some but surely there must be something there now? Furthermore, if anyone could provide information on the DH trails (eg. rough...
  5. Get Mounted

Mid-Week DH shuttles....

Ahoy. I've got a pretty flexible schedule from now until Feb and I'm wondering if there's anyone that wants to get some mid-week DH shuttles happening. I live out east of Melb where there's some sweet runs but would be willing to travel. My car will only hold two DH bikes on the roof but...
  6. Get Mounted

Doongalla Jumps?

G'day could someone please PM me the location of all the DH jumps in Doongalla? I rode the DH trail from the channel 10 down to sheffield rd but couldn't find them.....cheers!
  7. Get Mounted

DH bike hire in Victoria?

Hi all, Does anyone know any bike shops in Victoria that rent out DH bikes for the day/weekend? I know of Yarra Valley Cycles but are there others? Cheers!
  8. Get Mounted

Converting to a 1x9...

Ahoy there....I'm guessing this topic may have been thrashed to death by now but I'm looking to convert my hardtail to a 32t 1x9 in the next few months, and I'd like to hear peoples opinions their fav chain ring/bash guard combo for XC use....