Search results

1. T

24 or 26 inch?

Dirt jumping 26:26:26 But run something Bombproof.24's Are nice but I find the 26 more suitable for my needs.If you can jump with a 24 You shouldn't have any problems with a 26 if you do pedal FASTER.
  2. T

Norco have no idea

Norco I have 2 Norco's and cannot fault them. As for ordering, if a sales rep tell's you to get with the programe early he means it. 99% of the time you will miss out if you pause. This just doesn't happen with bikes it happens with all accessories as well.I know the Qld Norco sales rep and...
  3. T

02/03 Shiver DC"S

I'm wanting some 02/03 Shiver DC's so if anyone has got any for sale please send me a P.M.They must be in good condition.New or used I dont' care.
  4. T

03 Jnr"t"s

03 Jnr"t's very good condition.Standard axel fittment and disc compatible. $800.00 These forks look as they have just come out of the box not a mark on them.They have not done much work definately no big drop's or gap's. I'm to old for that shit.
  5. T

ANY old REAR disc hub. URGENT

Wheels Hey dude Ive got a wheelset that I'm getting rid of. Formula disc hub's Sun hill rod rim'sDisc's are 6 bolt. $150.00 the lot all in good condition.
  6. T

Norco Duel Suspension Frame +Parts {PRICE CHANGE}

Norco Duel Suspension Frame +Parts ahhhhhhhhh
  7. T

Are Risse (The Champ) forks good?

Forks You can break anything if you try hard enough.Some just break a little easier than others.I'd go with Marzocchi or Boxxer's.But take in mind Marzocchi are a lot easier to service.
  8. T

How's this for a bike?

weapon Look's like a huge gutter huck comming up
  9. T

JUST ONE MORE {CALL IT A DAY}

Ohhhhhhh Dude dislocated knee that would have hurt and as for youngin's telling you to do it again for them I think I learn't from is experience.
  10. T

JUST ONE MORE {CALL IT A DAY}

Ever said to yourself YEAH I'll fit in one more run in before home time and then just wasted yourself. I wasn't happy with my second last run on the weekend and went for another.Things were all good carving berms and rythum section's faster than I'd ever gone untill the G'UP which shoot's u...
  11. T

Norco Duel Suspension Frame +Parts Ahhhhhhhhh
  12. T

Sorry already have a new frame just hangin to be able to build it. But what sort of frame have ya got I might consider it
  13. T

01Norco Buzz frame great for 4x or entry level D/H very good condition $500 Axiom chain guide $90.00 Truvativ Hussefelt cranks $150.00 Sun hill rod wheelset with Formula hubs good condition$150.00 {disc specific}6bolt Hayes mechanical d/brakes Front/Rear $180.00 with 6inch rotors Plus a...
  14. T

Need new skid lid, any suggestions?

Ive got an Odyssey appache 3 and it's mint. Good vents and made of f/glass Trick graphics and nice and light. {Cam @ Actionbikes Brisveagas got it for me } and it was around the 2 and a bit mark
  15. T

Jnr T "s Valving

I'm finding that once at speed my jnr T's aren't feeling right when riding over hard terrain.The compression feels fine but the rebound feels as if it want's to push me to the outside of turns or the front wants to push. There 03 models and I haven't tried any internal adjustment as yet. Does...