Search results

1. DH - Rookie

QLD Sold

ITEM: Trek Session XL 2014 CONDITION: the usual scratches but paint still gleams! Forks have one scratch. Bought as I loved Treks but havent managed to ride it at all unfortunately and I can't afford to keep it. PRICE: 1700...offers welcome LOCATION: Brisbane Northside For...
  2. DH - Rookie

sold

ITEM: Cane Creek Double Barrel 10.5 x 3.5 removed from a 2013 Devinci Wilson carbon frameset. Comes with manual, tuning guide and a 350lb spring if you want to pick up or pay extra for postage. LOCATION: Brisbane, QLD, but will post at buyers expense PRICE: $250 ONO CONDITION: Works really...
  3. DH - Rookie

QLD Sold!

Hey guys, I've got my Trek Session 88 up for sale. Im selling because Ive outgrown it and I'll miss it; hopefully I'll get another Trek in the future but for now I just need a bigger bike. Item: Trek Session 88 2011 medium in world cup colours. Frame is scratched up on the downtube from...
  4. DH - Rookie

QLD SOLD - Fox DHX RC4 '11 - 8.75 x 2.75 - tuned for Glory or Session etc

Item: Fox DHX RC4 '11, came off a 2011 Trek Session 88 World Cup edition so its TWR tuned. Location: Brisbane Condition: it works and has no marks or scratches. So very good. Price: 300 clams Photos: looks like a standard DHX RC4. I'm on my phone so I'll get to soon. Info: can come with...
  5. DH - Rookie

Boxxer Steerer crown

Need a boxxer steerer 35mm crown ASAP message me on 0403 477 163 or just PM me if you have one for sale cheers
  6. DH - Rookie

Found: seems like I was lucky to find the pedals in a very unlikely place

Basically a set of mallets with pins. PM me
  7. DH - Rookie

2013 Trel Fuel

Has anyone ridden one yet?
  8. DH - Rookie

Brisbane powdercoaters

Does anyone have any experience with frame powdercoating in Brisbane? Recommendations? Whats the average price so I dont get ripped off? I might as well ask all these questions before I start phoning every place in town.
  9. DH - Rookie

Beerburrum Club race 15/4/2012

Hi all, heres a selection of shots that turned out. I must be a shit photographer because a lot of them were blurry but heres some that arent or not too bad. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.420235881338523.84746911.100000563437497&type=3&l=d4affd7dbd
  10. DH - Rookie

QLD SCOTT Voltage FR - Sold Please Delete

Item: SCOTT Voltage FR Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very good, only scratches, none on stanchions. Reason for selling: Want a change-up. Price and price conditions: TRADE FOR Specialized Demo 2011 (or 2012 :P) or Trek Session 2011 (again, or 2012 :P); those are definites...
  11. DH - Rookie

Heard from a friend...High School DH teams in NSW?

Hey guys, just want to know if this is actually true, and if it is, then how does it work? I mean does it seem like a good idea? It'd be cool to implement something like that in QLD though, some extra ladder in the Sunshine Series, etc. Thanks and tell me what you think, eh!
  12. DH - Rookie

Fox 40 compatibility with retrofitting

Hey, I'm looking at Fox 40s at the moment, and as money is an issue, I'm seeing '07 models as a possible upgrade, seeing as I have Domain 302 and my shock is a DHX RC4. So basically I wanted to know if I can retrofit internal dampers from later models and other parts such as lowers. I think it...
  13. DH - Rookie

SCOTT Voltage FR - The sexiest bike around.

My SCOTT Voltage FR, definitely a bike that grabs attention at times, and not another Glory :P The build is pretty straightforward but if you want details I'll post it. The weight should be below 17kg, close to 16kg I think.
  14. DH - Rookie

UMF Duncan 2 '09. Worth the goods?

Alright guys, I am a Scott fan but at the moment the Gambler FR20 '09 is not good enough so I do not think I will buy it. The domain sucks, really badly and I think that the 888 is a great feature of the UMF. Also it is cheaper but I havent tried to get the Gambler cheaper anyway. The spec...
  15. DH - Rookie

BB Mounted Chain Guide. Which One?

All right, I need a chain guide urgently. If anyones selling then pm me, but I'm looking at chainreactioncycles anyway so... My bike needs a BB mounted chain guide as everytime I jump it the chain falls off. I know my stuff about guides, but I dont know which one. I liked the Lopes SL, but...
  16. DH - Rookie

What is similiar between motocross and downhill. Need Advice.

Hey guys, recently and without giving a life story, I'll say that motocross has given me a hard time. Maybe not the sport itself but my ability to cope with injuries. It is my neck that gives me grief, and this is because of the three kilo helmet (or however much). Besides I have figured that...