Search results

1. B

Guy pretends to be in the military, gets called out in epic thread

Thought I might share this, it's a long read but worth it if you are a bit bored and have some time to kill... Read the entire thread here: http://cbr250.com/forum/thread-8398.html OR tl;dr - 'Phazuka' (Jerry Francis Lai) - Joins an Australian MC forum - Claims to be US vet /...
  2. B

Moving to Sydney; Looking for work

Hey guys and girls, I'm currently looking to move to Sydney (inner west, had a look at a few rentals today) and am looking for a job to find my feet. Probably something in retail; a bike shop would be great :) , so if anyone knows of/works at/owns a shop who needs a full time employee I would be...
  3. B

Specialized enduro rear travel/shock options

First of all, are the enduro and SX frames the same? If they are the same, would I be able to mount a 9.0x2.75 shock on my enduro frame, or are the linkages/swing-arm different lengths to accommodate the different length shocks? My bike currently has an 8.75x2.5 DHX air 5.0 on an '07 enduro...
  4. B

Unintentional shifter modification

Riding through uni today on my way home I was coming up to a drop off a ledge so I stood up to pedal a bit harder and set up. However, as I pushed down the chain jumped a tooth or two and this threw me off balance, which resulted in my knee hitting my shifter. I thought it was a fairly light...
  5. B

Enduro bitsa

So about a year ago I decided I would build myself a mountain bike, however I didn't really know anything about them so I didn't know what kind of riding I would be doing (hence what bike I wanted/needed). I ended up buying an Avanti Hammer frame and started to accumulate bits and pieces for it...
  6. B

Hope C2 sport lever

Hey guys and girls, I picked up a front C2 brake the other day and was wondering if you can get aftermarket levers for them. I know they are really old now, and I have had a little look around on google but come up with nothing. I really like the brake, I'm running it with a 180mm rotor (it...
  7. B

Hi from wollongong

Hey guys and gals, just recently started to take my crappy old hardtail off-road down some of the local trails. I've been having a blast and now I want a better bike (I'm currently building up something a little nicer, will post it up when it's all done). Anyway thought I would sign up as I'm...