Search results

1. JASER

You're The One For Me, Fatty!

What have you done too my Baby dude!!??!?? :-) Pmsl with the tartan. Glad your enjoying it. It's the most fun I have ever had on a bike, full stop. And she motors
  2. JASER

VIC sold

Sold sold sold
  3. JASER

Need help deciding on a new bike: Sight 7.2, Trance Adv 0, Rocky Altitude help!

My Banshee Spitfire I have in the for sale
  4. JASER

VIC sold

Thanks buddy, that gives me something to think about. I may just split the bad boy up once frame sells Frame (inc head set)$1800 wheels and tyres $500 Pikes $650 Reverb dropper $350 Brakes and disks $320 Bars and stem $230
  5. JASER

VIC sold

Thinking about splitting parts out. If I sell frame them that's what I shall do. What's a 2016 frame worth guys? Xtx11 group including brakes(so full group)? Wheels and tyres? Pikes? Any help on costing would be good. But not giving it away I'm afraid ;-)
  6. JASER

VIC sold

Thanks dude
  7. JASER

VIC sold

$3999 I shall keep her if not sold very soon
  8. JASER

VIC sold

Classed as showroom condition
  9. JASER

VIC sold

Weekend Sale Folks
  10. JASER

VIC sold

Item: SOLD Banshee Spitfire 2016 Large 27.5 Location:Pakenham Item Condition:Mint Reason for selling:Too many bikes Price and price conditions:$4500 Extra Info:200km recorded on starve and all at Lysterfield Pictures: Frame 2016 large Forks Rct 150/130 pikes(custom stickers)...
  11. JASER

AM Focus SAM Factory

Nice Rig buddy. Keep up the good work.
  12. JASER

2015 Santa Cruz Bronson V2

Ohh Hello Sweetheart!!!
  13. JASER

AM Prime Mover

Now that's a beautiful Rig MJS! Loving the forks and shock.
  14. JASER

Banshee Spitfire changing chips

Disagree on that a tad. If you're riding with 5 guys every time you ride virtually wheel to wheel then a lot of the trail are super fun and worth a vid. Ie Hug all the way from toilet block to pump tract is 6 minutes of shits and giggles if pedalled hard. Boys farm all the way down...
  15. JASER

Loving some Bounce in my life Brother. Nice little vid dude, good work. Like The Rev said that line you took on the left of the log is a bitch. If you take the left trail before that and then you can line up the log kicker/jump on the right hand side. Rev loves that jump ;-)
  16. JASER

It's the 1st of the 2 doubles. Landed back wheel half way on the down ramp and was so happy. The last double i would like to do 1 day. It has a little drop off approaching it. Then you have to straighten bike up and get a pedal in before take off. My Homies do it no worries, but i need...
  17. JASER

Well took it for a spin around my local yesterday and I'm not usually a jump guy. Don't get me wrong I use to like the odd jump on a suoermoto bike but since one thing or another jumping was off my list of should do's Well I plucked up the courage and did a double jump I have never...
  18. JASER

Sweet Changed to low chips and will try Lysty out tomorrow. Fun+ Competitive = More fun.
  19. JASER

Yeah have flipped them around in garage, too easy! Just after feedback on what people are running and if they personally feel much difference.
  20. JASER

Hey guys Got my spitfire in neutral chip setting. She rides sweet and pedals along nice indeed. Fast Just need to pedal a bit harder uphill then my Xc bike but I don't care. Going to throw in the slackest chips and see how she fairs. What's your experiences with the chips and the...