Search results

1. D

IMPORTANT - Need Info and Names

Yeah police have some info from the chairlift passes, but the police process will still take a while to be transferred to Newcastle/hunter lac. Still just need some last names of the guys in the vid- they are not responsible for the attack but know who was.
  2. D

IMPORTANT - Need Info and Names

Thanks Chris, yes well as I wait here in my hospital bed to go into surgery to put a few titanium plates in my face I am just urging anyone that knew blokes that were riding thredbo on Wednesday and Thursday from around the newy/ maitland area possibly driving a black van just to let us know if...
  3. D

LOST maxle 12x150 ourimbah top carpark

hey guys, as title says. stipped bike down to put in the boot, got home no axle. 12 x 150 maxle black in colour. car was parked in one of the first parking spots on the oppisite side to the notice board at ourimbah trailhead at 830am today 8/7/12.went back there this afternoon with no luck. if...
  4. D

Ourimbah Downhill Round 4 Sunday 26 June RESULTS ON PAGE 2

had a really good day even though i went over the bars in the rockgarden...gareth in B grade, if you read this and your keen for a ride PM me, its matt with the yellow NOX
  5. D

2011 Marz 66 RCV 180mm - SOLD

Exact Steer Tube Length Willy I'm interested in your fork. The steer tube length may be tight for my rig, can you please confirm the exact steer tube length in mm. I know you have listed 180mm, I just want to make certain before proceeding. Cheers.
  6. D

VIC Sold

Photo's Hey, I'm interested in your forks. Do you have any photo's, and whats your latest price? Also have the forks ever been professionally serviced? Thanks
  7. D

Swansea Freeride Park

Discression Hey A small and dedicated team have been building at Swansea for approx 3 years. Please respect the efforts and keep instructions on the location discrete. This does not mean dont tell anyone, but public advertisement is one way of blowing it for everyone. If you like the...
  8. D

Swansea Quarry 22nd April

simon, i promise i wont be a pansy next time... pixs look good 2