Search results

1. L

Spicers, Hidden Vale

Vidoes How about dump them to utube and post a link
  2. L

Spicers, Hidden Vale

Confirmed at Spicers Yes. I have confirmed with Spicers. Cost is $10 per person. Sign it at reception at 7am.
  3. L

Spicers, Hidden Vale

Earlier Start Their office is open at 7am so we can be there as early as that if you like. 7am suits me.
  4. L

Spicers, Hidden Vale

Suggested Date Then lets pencil in the 31st December. If that date does not work for you then please propose another date. Cost is $10 per person at Spicers for the day. It's about 1hour drive from Tmba. Can I propose 9am at Hidden Vale. And if all that suits we can arrange transport.
  5. L

Spicers, Hidden Vale

Now we are four So is we take two cars we could be 4 riders. My days are very flexible. I work for myself and work tapers off from here to early January so any time would suit me. Anytime 27th through to 1st would be easy
  6. L

Spicers, Hidden Vale

EDIT- Meet @ Mobil on the Range at 6am on Saturday the 31st. I would say 4 or so hrs of riding will be enough for most, so we should be back in Toowoomba by 1-2pm, depending on where we stop for lunch on the way home. There seems to be a few hours of riding at Spicers. I plan to take a...
  7. L

XC Repair (Rollercat) is underway: calling all XC and trail riders!

Sunday working bee I have tools and car. Can someone phone me and help me catch up. I don't know any these places you are referring to by name. 07 4630 5085
  8. L

Riding Weekend 28-29 May

Happy to try some downhill. Don't know where 'Flaggon' is (Flagstone Ck Rd?). Also have a car and can carry a 2nd bike on the rack. Saturday 10am should work for me.
  9. L

Riding Weekend 28-29 May

My preference if for a cross country of 2 to 3 hours. But I'll consider anything that my bike and I are capable of.
  10. L

Riding Weekend 28-29 May

Anyone have any plans to ride this weekend? If not I will plan one from Murphys Creek. Flexible on start time and duration. Let me know if you are available.
  11. L

Riding May 14/15 weekend

Cabarlah to Murphys Ck Current plan is for 8am Sunday. Send my a private message with your phone number and I'll call late Saturday to finalise transport etc. db 07 4630 5087
  12. L

Riding May 14/15 weekend

Where to ride from Cabarlah We are looking at Google Maps that shows a track the extends from the end of Castle Rd at Cabarlah and runs down to Penfolds Rd at Murphys Ck. Never riden it before so we don't really know what to expect but finding out will be half the fun. Motowat wants to ride...
  13. L

CLUB OPEN DAY - planning meeting

What is required I will post some flyers around Withcott and Murphys Ck. Is there anything else I can do to assist?
  14. L

Riding May 14/15 weekend

Next Weekend Sounds good. Pencil me in for that one.
  15. L

Riding May 14/15 weekend

Missed the meeting I thought it was Wednesday night? Couldn't make it then but could have made it tonight if I had known earlier. Maybe should check the forums more often. Happy to ride from Cabarlah to Murphys Ck it that suits. Have to make some plans for transportation. Lets see how...
  16. L

Riding May 14/15 weekend

Anyone have any plans to ride this weekend. If I hear nothing else I might try from Murphys Creek to Cabarlah via Costellos Rd on Sunday AM. All welcome. Phone to confirm details. Also happy to consider any other suggestions. dave 07 4630 5087
  17. L

New email group

Threads on forum vs direct email Maybe I have missed something but it looks to me like you have to subscribe to every new thread that is started on the 'non-club rides' forum. If you haven't signed in recently you may not notice a new thread (as was the case for some of us regarding the...
  18. L

New email group

I have created a news group Toowoomba Mountain Bikes at Yahoo groups. The benefit is that once you subscribe all email to that group will automatically come into your inbox. To subscribe email to TmbaMountainBikes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.au Maybe we can get some regular rides happening and...
  19. L

XC Repair (Rollercat) is underway: calling all XC and trail riders!

Growing enthusiasm I am one of those. Keen to be involved and help promote the sport locally. Didn't know about your efforts on the track or may have been able to assist. Also didn't notice the thread on the meegint for the Open Day. Can I suggest an additional mode of communication? The...
  20. L

Riding May Day weekend

Monday 8am I'm out for this ride due to injury but you are still welcome to use my place as a jump off if you want to ride from Murphys Ck. 07 4630 5087