Search results

1. L

(Sydney) City Night Ride?

What has happened to the Sydney City Night Rides over the last 10 or so years? Is there a popular facebook group for regular (mtb) street rides? All I seem to find is hipsters on single speeds and lycra's going for rides. NSW watering hole hasn't had any rides for literally months.... Just...
  2. L

*SOLD*05 STP 1 Frame Small $200 ONO Sydney*SOLD*

*SOLD* Item: 05 STP 1 Small size. Location: Eastern Suburbs, Sydney. Item Condition: Pick up or central station. Reason for selling: Don't ride anymore. Price and price conditions: $200 ONO make an offer. Extra Info: Couple of little scratches. On the chainstay tube (right near the BB) The...
  3. L

Just got a '96 toy hilux dual cab 4x4 2.8d *any 4wders?*

Just bought a 1996 hilux dual cab 4x4 2.8diesel on saturday for $11,000 =) Wondering if anyone else on here offroads? I live in Sydney and would love to get out in the mud. Only have 31 A/Ts on it right now but should still get through abit of sand and lighter trails. Give me a PM if you...
  4. L

Rear 24" Mag 30 on Tuff Neck 12x150 hub. price drop $150 *SOLD*

Item: 24" Mag 30 on a TN hub laced with DT Swiss Alpine 3 spokes. Location: Sydney. Item Condition: Unused, I have not even mounted it on my bike yet. Reason for selling: Selling bike / Don't need. Price and price conditions: $200 ONO. Pick up only. PRICE DROP $150 now. Extra Info: 12x150...
  5. L

*SOLD* Banshee Scream small 05, 888RC's 05, Sydney, $2200 *SOLD*

Item: 05 Banshee Scream (small size), 05 888RC's Location: Eastern Suburbs, Sydney. Item Condition: Very good. Reason for selling: 4wd Price and price conditions: $2200 Inspections welcome in Eastern Suburbs, send me an E-Mail or add MSN lukethedork@hotmail.com Mob # 0422996697 txt or...
  6. L

Trading Access?

Hey people, on my User CP it says 'Subscribed Forums: For Sale' or somthing but i cant post in the trading section? Is that a site problem or am i just confused?... =P somone help me.
  7. L

why less spokes

Hey, i was wondering why alot of the wheel builds that say they are for Downhill and Freeride have only 32hole instead of the 36hole? Wouldn't the 36 hole be stronger? Is it to save weight? I'd rather the weight from the '4' extra spokes than a weaker rim... (note that the weight from 4 extra...
  8. L

3" tire

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knew what brand made 3" tires? for a 26" rim. (only brands that supply to Australia please...)
  9. L

will 650 make much difference compared to 550 spring

hey guys. my bike has been bottoming out with my 550 spring and i was wondering if i put a 650 spring in would it make much of a difference? or should i just put a 750 spring in if the 650 would still bottom out? i weigh around 68kg and the bike is a scream
  10. L

none

delete....