Search results

1. B

castle hill (blackstone) maps

just wondering if there are any maps of castle hill (blackstone) in ipswich available. keen to head out there and have a look.
  2. B

steve jones bunya

anyone know what happened to steve jones. both jumps are gone now. why? is it going to be worked on or something.
  3. B

giant trance 1

hi, tried to post this in the forsale section but i dont have permissions etc. anyway my friend is having to move back to the uk and is selling his giant trance 1. he has asked me to post the ebay link for him. if moderators can move this post to the forsale section for me, that would be...
  4. B

sweet and cheap bike carrier for car

just thought i would post up a quick review of my new bike carrier that i just got. it is the jetblack 4 bike version bike rack that replaced the older qspear version. got it from 99 bikes at chermside in brisbane for $150 and it includes straps to tie your bike down with. i was going to get...
  5. B

pipeline at gap creek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALtYtdzmPRM just a quick video of me riding down pipeline track at gap creek reserve in brisbane yesterday. started just after the split to death adder. as the description says, this was my first time down pipeline. awesome fun and i am sure i will do it...