Search results

1. B Rabbit

Bargain buys thread

2. B Rabbit

Bargain buys thread

There is a large Druid frame on Facebook ACT for $2000.
  3. B Rabbit

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

I wish the series was rider owned in some co-op sorta way with redbull broadcasting, id happily pay money if i knew it was going to the riders instead of some billion dollar company wanting more and more $$$ whilst riders risk their lives for mid level pay.
  4. B Rabbit

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

I think the Rexton might be slightly over your budget, but maybe you can find a desperate seller. Probably have some of the remaining 7yr warranty too. I've got a Musso ute, really well put together vehicles :)
  5. B Rabbit

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

Hell yeah!!!
  6. B Rabbit

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Silver steerer tube
  7. B Rabbit

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

After the election yes, but he just needs to loose straight up, then go to prison.
  8. B Rabbit

If the US economy keeps truckin along Biden i'm fairly confident will win. I hope Trumps legal problems dont get in the way, he needs to loose straight up for a second time :)
  9. B Rabbit

Newly Released Bikes General

None at all, I grabbed the photo before it was taken down from vital spy thread. I assume it has all the same updates as the Druid v2. im hoping for a smidge more rear travel then the V1 Dread, might be an option to replace my enduro as Specialized are dragging their balls on the replacement.
  10. B Rabbit

Good enough for me….admin, plz remove if in violation of z rullzzzzzz
  11. B Rabbit

Are non released bikes allowed on here? Got a picture of the Dreadnaught V2….
  12. B Rabbit

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Bruni isn’t racing apparently, wonder if he is still coming to Australia? Was hoping to see him at Cannonball, but been no mention of that.
  13. B Rabbit

Electric Vehicles etc

Equivalent to parking your horse in front of a petrol bowser back in the day :rolleyes:
  14. B Rabbit

There are lots of good reasons I want Biden to win, but seeing this chick serve a full 5 years is right up there!
  15. B Rabbit

The last movie you've last watched last

The plot holes were too much for me. The movie looked good though. Also, Aliens just got a 4K release.
  16. B Rabbit

Electric Vehicles etc

the build quality is looking better. Still a POS but.
  17. B Rabbit

Rabbits 2021 S-works Enduro

Long time no updatey, still loving this bike. Sadly it looks like it might of fallen victim to the dreaded enduro cracked headset cup that has plagued many an owner. Warranty request in the works right meow. Not a fan of the current Sworks frame colour, hopefully there is another option, but...
  18. B Rabbit

Whilst you might expect giant to be more competitive , the prices are on par with everyone else.
  19. B Rabbit

Im digging Giant getting brave and creative with their colors.
  20. B Rabbit

Electric Vehicles etc

Yeah, its a wrap :)