Search results

1. AussieDreamZ

North Shore Fall Riding

Little self filmed video I made showcases some of the trails on the North Shore that have been maintained by Muddbunnies Riding Club and supporters. https://vimeo.com/52107351
  2. AussieDreamZ

Visiting Adelaide November and looking for riding buddies

Thanks for the links Gimp, but I can pretty much guarantee that a rental bike with a retail value of $800 is not going to survive me.
  3. AussieDreamZ

I'm 5'4" and 130lbs so a size small Glory is actually perfect ;) I will be finalising my plans next week so i'll know when and where I'll be then. Thanks for the offer, I really hope I can make this work, it'll be nice to ride in the sun and the heat again, it has been pouring here for the...
  4. AussieDreamZ

South Australian girls

Hey Ladies, I posted up in the ride planning area but figured I'd try here is well. I will be in Adelaide for a week in November (10th - 17th) and was hoping to take a day out and rent a bike and head out onto some local trails. It would be cool to meet up and ride with some locals (guys...
  5. AussieDreamZ

really, no one wants to get out and ride bikes? I know I am giving a months notice... but hey, I like to plan ;-)
  6. AussieDreamZ

I will be heading back to Australia in November to visit family but while I am there I figured I may as well check out the local mountain bike scene. I will be in Adelaide for a week in November (11th - 17th) and was hoping to take a day out to rent a bike (suggestions from where appreciated)...
  7. AussieDreamZ

Help With New Frame.

Then I'd totally check out the Delirium, one of my mates rode his in the BC cup this season but also uses it for freeriding on the shore. Another sweet bike would be a Cove STD. But if price point is an issue then my suggestion would be the Giant Faith or a Norco Shore.
  8. AussieDreamZ

Just starting out

Bighits are great value for money! alternately I'd second saving up a little extra and going with the Norco Shore, very sweet bike there and they can take some pretty big hits themselves!
  9. AussieDreamZ

need advice on xc bike

I've ridden both a Cypher and a trance and to be honest, I found the trance the only difference was the length of the top tube, which when you think about it, changing the length of the stem will equate to the same effect. However if you are used to riding a DH rig you might find the...
  10. AussieDreamZ

Help With New Frame.

If your looking for something freeride why not try a Giant Reign X or a Santa Cruz Nomad, they work well with a 7" fork. If you want to spend a few more $$$ look into a Knolly Delirium, these are a pretty sweet ride too, they pedal up like a XC bike but ride down like a DH rig!