Search results

1. tanny

Rear wheel 10mm bolt up hub

Chasing a rear wheel for a budget DJ build, doesn't need to be anything flash, as long as it's 10mm bolt up, true and preferably cheap. :heh: Located Melbourne, will travel to collect. PM!
  2. tanny

Headset

After an oversized headset for a DJ build, (1.5" headtube diameter and 1 1/8" steerer diameter). Trying here before I go to CRC, too lazy to wait for shipping. PM!
  3. tanny

DJ euro or external BB cups

After some external BB cups to fit BMX cranks to my DJ build. Located Melbourne, will travel to collect. Happy with just the cups but if someone has a full BB kit even better. PM!
  4. tanny

VIC Tyres for dirt jumper

After some tyres for my dirt jumper, Schwalbe Crazy Bob, Maxxis DTH, DMR Supermoto or something similar along those lines. I'm in Melbourne and will pick up. Let me know what you've got thanks guys. James
  5. tanny

VIC DMR Supermoto or Halo Twin Rail 26inch

As the title suggests I'm chasing a pair of DMR Supermoto or Halo Twin Rail 26 inch tyres with a Gum Wall. I'm not fussed on brand or condition just as long as they have a gum wall, relatively clean and hold air. I'm located in Melb and will pick up,or iI'll pay postage if you're...
  6. tanny

Stem... around 70mm in length

Item: Stem, 70mm in length (give or take 10mm each way), 25.4mm clamp diameter, +/- 6 degrees (approx) Location: Melbourne, Chadstone area, will travel to pick up or meet somewhere Price range/Willing to Pay:$10 - $20... OR swap my 110mm 25.4mm Token stem Extra Info: After a shortish stem...
  7. tanny

VIC Sold

SOLD please remove
  8. tanny

VIC Handlebar shim 25.4 to 31.8

After a 25.4 to 31.8 handlebar shim, surely someone has a spare sitting in their toolbox... I thought I did but I've got mates with sticky fingers who don't like to buy their own parts. I'm in Melbourne and happy to pick up or pay postage. Cheers, James
  9. tanny

VIC DMR Supermoto 26" tyres

Item: DMR Supermoto 26" gumwall tyres Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on conditions, prefer some in pretty good condition. As long as they've got tread and the sidewalls are fine I'm happy Extra Info: I'll pick up, I'm to impatient to wait for postage from CRC... and...
  10. tanny

DJ Last Rufus

Hello fellow Rotorburners, Just finished building myself a new street/DJ rig so thought I'd post a photo and spec list. Few more upgrades to come but for now I'm just having fun with it. Enjoy and any feedback is much appreciated. Frame - Last Rufus in Scarab Black Front...
  11. tanny

A couple shots from Hill n Dale

Went for a ride at Hill n Dale, got a few shots. Enjoy!
  12. tanny

Sold

Item: Atomic Industries Deep V Wheelset 26" QR Location: Canterbury, Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: Used, still true, no dents. Reason for selling: Spares, not being used and taking up room. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Never heard of Atomic Industries but for the short...
  13. tanny

VIC Sold

Item: Funn Drop Out rear brakes Location: Canterbury, Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: Great but... it's a long story Reason for selling: Cleaning out Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Mechanically these brakes are awesome, had them on my DJ and they never skipped a beat, that...
  14. tanny

VIC Sold

Item: Hayes HFX (I think) rear brake Location: Canterbury, Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: Used, seen better days, good for a spare set of backup brakes or parts Reason for selling: Cleaning out Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Brakes have been well used, with a bit of attention...
  15. tanny

VIC Sold

Item: Halo Spin Doctor 20mm front hub Location: Canterbury, Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: Used but great, couple of slight marks, mechanically 100% Reason for selling: Spare, not needed, just collecting dust in the cupboard Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Brought this...
  16. tanny

4X Atomlab Pimp 2 4X/DJ/Street

Just thought I'd post my newly built 4X machine, Atomlab Pimp 2. As I'm in Victoria and there's little to no 4X events down south it will primarily be used for dirt jumping, street and the odd BMX track bash here and there until I can get myself organised and find some races. Weight is around...