Search results

1. juzzo

Sold

Item: 2013 Aurum 2, Medium Location:Toowoomba but will post Item Condition: Excellent minor rub marks but no dints or anything Reason for selling:up-grading Price and price conditions:$2000 all offers considered. If your serious Ring or message me. It hasnt been advertised a week yet and...
  2. juzzo

Sold

Item: 09 Demo 7 Location:Ipswich, but willing to post Item Condition:Good, minor scratches from general use Reason for selling: Shoulder doesn't like me riding dh! Price and price conditions:$1550 ono Extra Info: Best way to contact me is ring or text Alex 0413055631 frame- 2009...
  3. juzzo

Soldddddd

Item: 09/10 Yeti 303 Location:Toowoomba, Will courier to most places for $70 Item Condition:Good, few shuttles marks on cranks, other then that pretty mint for age, Little bit of play in rear end but nothing serious Reason for selling:Upgrading Price and price conditions:$1750 Negotiable...
  4. juzzo

STOLEN Bmx bike *toowoomba*

Alright so some time between 12 olock last night (25/01/10) and this morning being Australia day I had my bmx bike stolen from the Race-course area. It stand out as it has a rainbow colored chain and front wheel, white handle bars and red stem, aslo has a plastic seat. Its not a shitty Kmart job...
  5. juzzo

T-bar boys hit up rocky

Race photos and phots of the trip up. No you cannot have full res pics unless i know you. Was a good race, rockys awesome, dirtclowns are to. j5ive rocks my socks <3 Link fixed:http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/juzzo8/Rocky%20mtb%20race/Rockyp2/
  6. juzzo

What Do your plates say

Dunno if its been done before But I've been gettin into personalised plates lately. I have JUZ91 on my Car and 51AYU (SLAYU) on my Moto. Some of my mates have 51SIE (SISIE) 57ABU (STABU) 50FFT (SOFFT). Ive seen issues queensland plates that said 567EMO which made me laugh and 986LOL. So what Do...
  7. juzzo

Why do it?

I did a search and couldn’t see a thread. I'm pretty sure there was once a thread but anyways. After watching Travis Pastrana 199 Lives it got me thinking why do we ride? For the majority of us on farkin riding will get nothing out of riding then shear enjoyment, with the exception of a few. The...
  8. juzzo

QLD Sold

not really but its not for sale anymore :D
  9. juzzo

T-bar 4x

Mum was a bit trigger happy, but got some goods pics. enjoy http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/juzzo8/Tbar%204x/
  10. juzzo

Love at first ride

so this was my mates bike, rode it ages ago when i was up in rocky and loved it, then it got sold to one of his mates then i seen it was up for sale so i seized the opportunity. Specs Specs: norco 416 853 reynolds tubing frame (Long) Fork: Pike team air Wheels: Rhyno lite front on formula...
  11. juzzo

Random Hero

You decide. This is what happens in toowoomba on a larthargic tuesday afternoon. Dam Hobo's living out at the showgrounds...
  12. juzzo

Sold

Item: 2007 Fuse 3 Location:Toowoomba Item Condition:Good Reason for selling:Want a mtb Price and price conditions:400 but throw us an offer Extra Info: FRAME 100% Cro-Mo 20.75" TT frame, formed DT/TT, tig welded, externally relieved integrated head tube, Euro BB, 6mm dropouts for 14mm...
  13. juzzo

Kenilworth 2008

i got pics of -167 -105(udi) -285 -169 -275 -168 -23(cam) -346 -12(haydo) -18 thats it. leave your email address n ill email the pcis as soon as i can
  14. juzzo

Scene check

I was looking through a mag the other day and noticed a section called "scene check" or something along those lines. where each week, riders from the chosen location submit pictures etc and give a report. I was thinking something along those lines, it doesnt have to be each week, it could be...
  15. juzzo

The jumps

For those of you who know where the jumps are and those who still are yet to find them, just be careful. Since most people know and/or soon will, me, josh, dan, lembo and nick(the usual bmx crew) found the body of the woman on the front page of todays paper. There were no suspicious...
  16. juzzo

T-bar skatey

so few of us went to chalky today for a bit of a ride and we took some pics. so enjoy
  17. juzzo

sold

Item: dmr crissis copies. made in the same factory Location:Toowoomba Item Condition:great Reason for selling:dont need Price and price conditions:150 posted or nearest offer Extra Info: Pictures:
  18. juzzo

Sold

Item: 721 on Tuffneck convertible hub laced by dt spokes Location:Toowoomba Item Condition:excellent nice and straight Reason for selling: splitting bike Price and price conditions:offers Extra Info:32 hole. q/r or 20mm Pictures: later Item: 721 on Tuffneck convertible hub laced by dt...
  19. juzzo

Hardtail for Commuting

Item: Hardtail Location:toowoomba Item Condition:needs to be in good condition Price and price conditions:700 max Extra Info:prefer disc brakes. Must have at least 2 rings on the front and at least 8 speed Pictures: please
  20. juzzo

Delete

Now parts for sale in "Garage Sale" Frame05ryde small Fork04 sherman fireflys HeadsetWTB Stemhusselfelt Handlebarskona GripsODI intense Rear BrakeXt SOLD ChainKool CranksDMR crissis PedalsJim C's Rims721's laced to tuffneck hubs Seat S n M