Search results

1. J

Canberra accomodation 13/2 for AMB100 - Alivio tourist park, this weekend

Posting this for a friend as she is sick and cannot compete at AMB 100 2016 anymore. $100 for a 2 bedroom cabin at Alivio tourist park Contact me via PM James
  2. J

Capital Punishment 100km Entry for sale.

I am selling my 100km entry as I cannot make it this year for work reasons. PM me. Cheers Jandrew
  3. J

Capital Punishment 100km Entry for sale $100 ono

My mate Andrew has only just found out he has a wedding on the same weekend as the Cap Pun so he cannot make it. (he is not very happy about it either!) His ticket is up for grabs at around the $100 mark (this would include the transfer fee), shoot me a pm or give him a call on 0430 426 083...
  4. J

Sunburn protection

Hello Guys, I did a quick search and did not find what I was after. I was wondering if anyone has some tips (apart from sunscreen) to help protect your neck when riding from the sun and forehead. I do not like sunscreen on my forehead as sweat just runs it into my eyes and my neck seems...
  5. J

Gday I am new here

Hey everone! I am new here, I am on the Northern Beaches of Sydney and love to get into the fire trails around Terrey Hills on the weekend or after work (although a bit more enjoyable in Summer). I recently bought a Scott Apsect 10 (2010) while it was on sale, then 2 weeks later it was...