10. W

Sold

Soldsoldsoldsold
  11. W

Sold

Soldsoldsold
  12. W

FOUND - SRAM levers

I have a set of the old SRAM Red brifters I'm looking to swap to the new ones pretty soon. From what I've seen, you can remove the left shift lever pretty easily. If you want to get pics or anything send me a PM
  13. W

Post your 29er!

When using the MTB power meter, do imputs such as drops/jumps/trail chatter have any effect?
  14. W

Sold

Item: Santa Cruz Nomad Mk2, XL Green (close to other manufacturers L) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Pretty good, couple of scratches on the top tube Reason for selling: Too much for what I need, also need $$ for new XC Price and price conditions: 2000 ONO Extra Info: Below Frame: XL...
  15. W

Sold

Item: Santa Cruz Nomad Mk2, XL Green (close to other manufacturers L) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Pretty good, couple of scratches on the top tube Reason for selling: Too much for what I need, also need $$ for new XC Price and price conditions: 2000 ONO Extra Info: Below Frame: XL...
  16. W

1x10 bb30 conversion

Pretty sure homebrewed is no longer able to receive orders due to shit that's gone down. I'm still waiting for my chainring, been about 8 months. Go check your LBS, you should be able to get a different BCD spider
  17. W

QLD FOUND: 160mm fork fox or rockshox

Float 160mm tapered, think they're about 2010..high and low speed compression $500ish
  18. W

QLD WTB: AM orientated frame - 6/7in travel

What's your budget? I may have a mk2 nomad available (xl but really an l)
  19. W

Sold

Had to go overseas but will be back 17/02, will respond to PM's then.
  20. W

Sold

Item: Rock Shox Pike 454 140mm Location: Brisbane Item Condition: really good Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Pictures: Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you some