2. T

WA SOLD - Santa Cruz Highball Carbon

price drop big price drop...$2800
  3. T

bump...price is negotiable and im happy to organise postage
  4. T

Item: 2012 Santa Cruz Carbon Highball (large) Location: Caversham, Perth, WA Item Condition: Used but in great condition Reason for selling: It's a beautiful bike that has served me well though I just can't justify such a high level XC bike Price and price conditions: $3500>>>>price...
  5. T

Item: 2012 Santa Cruz Carbon Highball (large) Location: Caversham, Perth, WA Item Condition: Used but in great condition Reason for selling: It's a beautiful bike that has served me well though I just can't justify such a high level XC bike Price and price conditions: $3500>>>>$2800 -...
  6. T

Santa Cruz Blur sold

$800 for any interested punters in bris. I can't be arsed posting at this price so pick up only.
  7. T

Santa Cruz Blur sold

bump....price dropped to $1100. This has to be out of my garage by next tuesday.
  8. T

Santa Cruz Blur sold

Hi all, Up for sale is my 08 blur, its served me very well but after buying a SC highball at the start of the year its hardly been out of the garage, so its time to get rid of it to someone who can make the most of it. The VPP supsension provides a super stable riding platform. The...
  9. T

Non-payment resolved, please delete thread

I've been able to get in touch with him after a bit of ringing around and it seems pretty positive. If a mod could please delete this thread that would be great. Cheers
  10. T

nice... the white pages i didnt think of that. damo... such a stalker!
  11. T

Blur XC rear shock

has anybody done this upgrade in the past, I'm pretty keen to know whether I should make the most of the current CRC sale which has the 2009 RP23's on sale for about $230.
  12. T

yeah, i think i may have to get my little investigator cap on and go chasing, it looks like he works as a firie
  13. T

Blur XC rear shock

Hey guys, I've got a Santa Cruz Blur XC currently running a 5th element shock and I'm wondering if someone could tell me what advantages there are of running the Fox RP23. I've read a fair bit about the RP23 with lots of good things said though I'm just trying to justify the money. Im...
  14. T

This matter has been resolved
  15. T

QLD SOLD - Please remove. Santa Cruz Blur LT 2 with XO / FOX / Crank Bros

edit your post and put SOLD in the title and it will automatically take it out of the forum saving the mods work
  16. T

riding the railway line from helidon to toowoomba

hey guys, just looking at different ways to ride from gatton to toowoomba and was just wondering whether there is a track that runs alongside the railway line between helidon and toowoomba? Cheers Nick
  17. T

Cabarlah- Sat 10/10 6:00am Cabarlah

so what can we expect of carbalah?? should i pack the knee and elbow pads??
  18. T

Cabarlah- Sat 10/10 6:00am Cabarlah

I've never ridden out that way so i'll come out for a ride. See you then. Cheers Nick
  19. T

cairns riders only

hey guys, just wondering if anybody knows Brett Weston of Kewarra Beach, just looking to get in touch. Cheers