Search results

1. toolie5721

Hobart Tasmania Bike Help

Hi all I have been in Tasmania on holiday for the last couple of weeks and am now in Hobart for a couple of days and I have been trying to hire a bike just to spend a couple of hours riding Mt Wellington but none of the bike hire places with OK bikes are open until the 4th. Has anyone got a...
  2. toolie5721

Test Post

Test post so I can make sure it has posted
  3. toolie5721

Hobart Tasmania Help.

I have been traveling around Tassie for the last couple of weeks with my wife and I am now in Hobart until Tuesday. I have tried to hire a bike to check out the local trails but they are closed until the 4th January. Would anyone have a spare med frame MTB they want to hire or lend and maybe...
  4. toolie5721

Hobart Tasmania Riding Help

Hi all. I am on holiday and have been touring around Tasmania over the last 2 weeks. My wife and I are now in Hobart until Tuesday morning and I thought I would be able to hire a bike and explore the local trails. I have checked with the local hire/bike shops and they are closed until the 4th...
  5. toolie5721

In Canberra for a few days so what are the best places to ride.

I need some help, I am in Canberra for a few days with my wife and I was just wondering what are the good MTB areas to ride other than Stromlo. I have done the Scott 24hr a couple of times so I know the tracks around Stromlo a bit. Any help would be great. Regards Michael
  6. toolie5721

Sydney 24hr 2011 - female rider needed for Team Talk Torque Talk!

We are a group of Newcastle lady riders who have set ourselves the goal of completing a 24hr mtb race. We have 15 riders ranging from more experienced to novice and a varying range of fitness levels. We have entered teams into both the open and 40+ age group and are looking for a rider to...