Search results

1. downhill dad

Sold Yeti sb5c 2016 turquoise large SOLD

Item: yeti sb5c large Location: hornsby NSW Item Condition: very good Reason for selling: I’ve upgrade to another Yeti Price and price conditions:$3,800 ono Extra Info: Carbon frame with rockshox Pike forks extended to 160mm Cockpit - SRAM Guide brakes, Thomson carbon bars and Thomson head...
  2. downhill dad

Request trading access

Thanks guys adding to my trading rights application ”…..and I swear i won’t to be pals with Chopsticks”
  3. downhill dad

Request trading access

hi just wondering if anybody has reviewed my request for trading rights?
  4. downhill dad

Request trading access

Better second than never
  5. downhill dad

Request trading access

It’s a Yetisb5c 2016. Beautiful bike
  6. downhill dad

Request trading access

Hi I’ve recently upgraded my bike and need to sell my other bike so would like to request trading rights. I have more than 5 posts and I have read the rules, will use the template, put SOLD in the thread title when the items sells, and i will be polite and respectful
  7. downhill dad

AM 'Old' Yeti sb5 to 'new' Yeti sb5

only had a few rides so a bit early to say however it seems to be even more stable and grounded than gen 1
  8. downhill dad

AM 'Old' Yeti sb5 to 'new' Yeti sb5

Ive just upgraded from a Yeti sb5c 2016 to an SB5 Turq 2019. I found the frame and shock new at Summit Cycles on sale then had the bike built with specs below. its a bit heavier than the old bike mainly because ive increase rim width and tyre size I love the sb5 and couldn't justify paying...
  9. downhill dad

Are you in your retirement Job?

its a good question. Haven’t thought about it like that before. I’ve just turned 60 and I enjoy my job but I still keep an eye on Seek and other job sites. Sometimes I see something that interests me but don’t follow Up on them. So I guess that means I’m in my retirement job? When I’m having a...
  10. downhill dad

Is DH only for the younguns?

I started when I was 46 and Im now 49. I got into DH through my son, when he bought his first bike I had never heard of DH - I tried to talk him into buying an Xc bike!! After taking him to a few tracks I started thinking how much fun it looked and gave it a try and have never looked back. I...
  11. downhill dad

Ourimbah clubby-20th June 2010

Thanks for taking photos I kknow its a big effort. My details are Bike: specialized demo 8 dark brown number: 504 what you were wearing: silver THE helmet green/brown white ROYAL top/red short pants/black high top shoes email: broyal@kmc.nsw.gov.au Thanks again
  12. downhill dad

Ourimbah DH clubby 20/6/10 by NBT

hey Neil do you have any photos of rider 504 on a demo 8 great effort Bill
  13. downhill dad

Ourimbah club round 20th june 2010

Thanks mate, Im 504 and its a great shot DHD