Search results

1. S

WTB Rockshox Pike forks

Wanted: Rockshox Pike forks, older 95-140mm travel U Turn model prefered. building up a hardtail to as close to the spec of my old bike as i can Price: Depends whats on offer Condition: Working, some cosmetic damage on lowers fine, non scratched uppers would be a plus. will service before use...
  2. S

Lost Kitty

Apparently this lost cat was found by a Japanese student in Manly, sohe put up the below "Found" posters around the area...
  3. S

ok computer nerds. wireless q here

ok so heres the dealio. i have a computer in my bedroom, connected to a wireless router, accessing the internet. my other computer it connected to the router via Ethernet cable. is it possible to directly connect the computers to share files, printers, etc like i could if they were connected via...
  4. S

Imperial 6" disks

Does anyone have any experience with these rotors? i was thinking of replacing my juicy 5 rotors with these because the avids are warped and make that annoying juicy noise. good idea or not?
  5. S

My 4X Weapon

Frame: Orange Msisle Fork: Rock Shox Pike Sl Crankset: Shimano XT Brakes: Avid Juicy 5's Bars: Answer Pro Taper OS Stem: Thomson 4x Elite Front wheel: Imperial 20mm sealed hub. Mavic ex721 Rims. Dt Competition Spokes Rear Wheel: Imperial qr sealed hub. Mavic ex721 Rims. Dt Competition Spokes...
  6. S

Material for axle?

Ohk so im planning to make myself a new rear axle at work if i get time (highly possible). Its for a imperial 10mm rear hub and im going to make it bolt up instead of qr. what would be the best material? i have easy access to 4040 and stainless at work but i could scrounge up just about anything...
  7. S

Arginton BMX practice

I know Lake Maquarie BMX club hold practice nights once a week at argy. For $2 i think you can ride and do gate starts, etc. but do will i need a bmx licence to ride there on my hardtail? or just show up and pay my $2?
  8. S

Diabolous crank pedal inserts.

I am buying a set of diabolous cranks off a friend, and when he took them off his bike, the pedal insert on the drive side arm just spins inside itself. it looks like it is a 2 piece insert. how would this be fixed? is it covered by warrenty? they are OEM off a 05 Norco 4Hun, brought a couple of...
  9. S

Friday night street rides in Newcastle?

Is there an organsed street ride in newcastle? because i was driving around the city at about 8.30 - 9pm yesterday and i saw around 20 or 30 riders around the place, way more than i have noticed before??
  10. S

Pics from Newi skatepark tonight

Pics from Newi skatepark tonight
  11. S

Rock Shox Pike 426

What: Rock Shox Pike 426 Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Location: Newcastle. would prefer to see the forks before paying. Extra Info: Preferably new, Near new condition.
  12. S

My Msisle Revisited

Frame: Orange Msisle Fork: Rock Shox Pike Sl Crankset: FSA X-Drive BMX Brakes: Avid Juicy 5's Bars: Answer Pro Tapers Stem: Titec Blockhead Front wheel: Imperial 20mm sealed hub. Mavic ex721 Rims. Dt Competition Spokes Rear Wheel: Imperial qr sealed hub. Mavic ex721 Rims. Dt Competition Spokes...
  13. S

Hunter Mountain Bike Association website

The website is down for me. same as Glenrock trail alliance. anyone else having problems or know whats up? Cheers Mitch
  14. S

Swansea on sunday

Who is up for a ride at swansea this sunday? the gates are re-opened, and we have started building a second dh track. Hopefully me, Pat (Youngy69), Eddy, Regan (Regan), and others will be heading down. Rules: only show up if you are willing to dig, and are not going to destroy any of our hard...
  15. S

Drift Bikes

Drift in newcastle has been closed over the xmas - new yrs break. i was wondering if anyone knows when they reopen?
  16. S

Homebush MTNX track

Has anyone been down to check it out latley? how is it progressing? and when will it be open to the public?
  17. S

My Ex

This is my old BMX. I still wish i didnt sell her, although the money went towards my first MTB :D Spec: Frame: Wethepeople 4 Seasons Fork: Haro (was planning to buy a Odyssey Dirt 41 thermal) Cranks: Snafu crmo Chainring: 36t? Tree bikes sprocket Rear wheel: Alex supra e with Tuffneck...
  18. S

Imperial Hubs

I have been looking at some imperial hubs. i have searched and so far have only found good opinions of them. I know alot of people on farkin are running them, and i was wonderinghow they have been holding up? im am looking at the QR rear and 20mm front, but if you have other imperials, lets hear...
  19. S

help choosing my new dualie

I have been planing to buy a dh/fr bike for a while now and would like your opinions on these, and any other bikes out there which will suit. I am willing to spend upto $4500. I will be using the bike for dh racing and playing, and jumps, drops, northshore, etc. I also have a hardtail so i dont...
  20. S

New cranks for the Msisle

Ok. i am planning on buying some new cranks for my Hardtail pretty soon. They will be replacing a set of FSA X-Drive BMX cranks, and will probably be used with an e13. I want something which will take a beating, yet will be lighter than the X-drives i have now. the cranksets i have been...