Search results

1. -DAvo

WA SOLD please delete

Item: 2 x Goodridge Hose Kit 107 to suit shimano Location: Perth, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: brand new still in box Reason for selling: don't need Price and price conditions: $50 each or $90 for both Extra Info: each kit will do ONE brake only. **Please Note...
  2. -DAvo

TBE Belmont now on Facebook!

Hey guys, just to those here who use Facebook, TBE Belmont are now on facebook, so join up to stay informed for regular night rides, specials, and to oogle over some customer builds we've been lucky enough to take part in! :) thanks...
  3. -DAvo

Attn; Fox FLOAT (32&36) owners. Travel spacer

Item: FOX travel adjust spacer (internal) Location: Perth, Will pay postage Price: Whatever they are worth Extra info: should come stock with most 32/36 float forks, if you have some laying around that your not using, id be glad to buy them off you. Pictures: attached
  4. -DAvo

Avid 140mm rotor only SOLD

Item: AVID 140mm cleansweep rotor Location: Perth WA Item Condition: Brand new, in package Reason for selling: no need Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Will Post Oz wide Pictures:
  5. -DAvo

Sold

SOLD thanks
  6. -DAvo

SantaCruz Heckler

Had this for a while now, primarily using it for trail riding. Exact same size as my previous Heckler, just with a bit more thought into the build... Rides bloody awsome! No major changes planned, mainly seatpost/stem/shock Frame: Santa Cruz Heckler black/small Shock...
  7. -DAvo

Profile Racing Hub Service guide?

Hi everyone Just a quick one, does anyone have a step by step/"how to" for servicing of a PROFILE RACING SS rear MTB hub? just looking at giving the hub a bit of TLC, but cant seem to find a service guide, can find plenty for the bmx hubs with drivers, but none for the mtb SS hubs with...
  8. -DAvo

The stable is growing...

So there have been a couple of new additions recently :) Giant Bowrey -Continental ultragators - KMC white chain -Specialized phenom saddle Nicolai 2mxtb -Fox 36 float -Thomson -Shimano xtr/xt shadow -Deity Last Rufus -Rockshox Pike 426 -Profile hubs/cranks -Thomson...
  9. -DAvo

It's been a while..

Missed my old one too much! :p Props to Nicho, and the fellas from work ;) Thanks for looking Dave
  10. -DAvo

New Goodridge hose distributor??

Ok not sure if this has been brought up here before.. Dirtworks is not carrying goodridge anymore, any idea of who is the new distributor?? Thanks Dave
  11. -DAvo

DSLR in humid conditions...

ok quick one for you photog's im in malaysia at the moment, and having a slight problem with my camera. going from air conditioned indoors, to humid outdoors. my lens and mirror of my canon 400d fogs up and needs a while to de-mist... is there anything i can do to avoid this? thanks for...
  12. -DAvo

Still kickin' Last Rufus

It's been a while since i posted here. despite popular public opinion, the Rufus is still kicking around!! I still believe this is the nicest bike i have built to date.. spec hasnt changed much since i first posted..will post a photo in the main thread when i upload to my hosting site...
  13. -DAvo

edit

edit, sorry. workmates got a hold of the computer :p please delete..
  14. -DAvo

Santa Cruz Chameleon.

WHat!? Davo has a dirty bike!? :eek: Ok so have had the frame for a while now, just finished building it up a while ago and man this thing is a heap of fun! haven't got a proper weight yet but its by far the lightest bike i've built to date. sticking with the ss set up! this thing climbs...
  15. -DAvo

Photography question, what lens!?!

Ok, time has come to get me a new lens for the 400d... already have the standard kit lens 18-55, and a 75-300 telephoto... my two choices are: canon ef 15mm f/2.8 fisheye or canon ef 50mmf/1.4 USM obviously there is a big difference in price, but was wanting to know if anyone...
  16. -DAvo

Some shots from Perth

some of the better shots from the weekend.. check out the rest at: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=95379 thanks for looking.
  17. -DAvo

3 Chillies DH Sunday 6th August 2007

ok bear with me, i have a few hundred photos to upload... if you dont see your photo here let me know, i probably have it in the rejected pile :p big shout out to the race organizers and paul for a great day of racing! enjoy the pics, for those who are interested, photos were shot with...
  18. -DAvo

new Santa Cruz Hardtail Proto-type!

http://www.littermag.com/techno/goldmanht/1.htm "It has Jackal geometry, a Jackal headtube, Blur 4X top tube, Heckler downtube, and shortened Chameleon rear end" I say good work Santa Cruz, looks to be a impressive hardtail! btw. check the bastard forks.... Pike uppers...
  19. -DAvo

Last Rufus.

Ok this time I have to admit... this has to be one of the nicest street rigs I reckon I have built!!! Damn this thing is awsome!! weighs in at 12.9kg, sub 15inch rear stays with 26inch wheels...yeeoow! spec list to come ;)
  20. -DAvo

General Cosgrove owns female radio presenter

Ok, was sent this by a friend, not sure if its true but damn its funny!! :p