Search results

1. 1

party pills.

mmm. The human race is developing significantly, pretty sure those guys will event the wheel soon.
  2. 1

Got Pain? The youtube and google crash video thread

Without a doubt, the funniest thing I have watched in a long time, hahaha. "How do I get on the bitch up here?............F&ck....." and the cameraguy...."F*ckinnn Hell" I wouldn't do any better by the way, but too funny.
  3. 1

maddest edit

does anyone know what track is playing in this clip?
  4. 1

maddest edit

haha, that was fantastic.
  5. 1

Tyres

I'll take that advice and roll with it :D I'm just concerned about pedal bob on the Reign 1 (I haven't got the bike yet, hopefully get it in next couple weeks) and whether it's going to tyre (excuse the pun) me out on the uphills like my old bighit did. So just seeing if there's options out...
  6. 1

Tyres

I've heard here and there that the Kenda Nevegals are not that great a tyre (?). a) is this true? b) what would you recommend for freeride/light downhill riding?
  7. 1

Styles

haha, what a motherhucker. Thanks for responses, think I've got it worked out now.
  8. 1

Styles

Just wondering, I've been out of mountain biking for probably about 6+ years now, and am getting back into it. I'm just a little confused as to all the styles there are now. Downhill and Cross Country is self explanatory, as is Dirt Jumping...I think. But Freeride, 4x(?), and All Mountain...
  9. 1

reign x0

heheh, yeah, as soon as you've purchased a bike you don't read reviews, opinions etc on it ever again! Ignorance is bliss :D
  10. 1

Scott MTB shoes

Thanks, but I had no luck finding them today, so I ended up getting a pair of Specialized Tahoes, seem pretty comfortable, hopefully they don't fall apart.
  11. 1

Scott MTB shoes

Does anyone here know where I can get my hands on Scott MTB shoes in Melbourne? In particular I'm after the Scott Trail shoes, but not many stores seem to stock them, any ideas? Thanks
  12. 1

Riding some local tracks..

hey, what track do you have playing in this clip? I recognize the voice but dunno who they are.... wait, just found it, Jose Gonzalez - Crosses....but do you have a remixed version?
  13. 1

Fox DHX 4.0 Air

Thanks for replies guys. Phillearned, that definitely cleared up a few things for me. I think I'll have to wait till I get my bike and can play around with the settings and test ride to see the results, then it'll make more sense again. Only real concern is what adjustments could I make...
  14. 1

Looking for advice on a Hardtrail bike for $800

Did you buy the bike?! *holds breath*
  15. 1

Fox DHX 4.0 Air

Alright, I've been reading up on this shock as it's on the new bike I'm getting. Now I'm totally confused. Can someone explain, in layman's terms!, what all the adjustments actually DO. I sort of understand ProPedal but not really, and I don't see how it relates to the boost valve....I...
  16. 1

Light Pedals

thanks for advice people, but I think I'm swaying towards the shimano DX, I still want to be clipped in as I'll be riding to commute from place to place also.
  17. 1

Light Pedals

Hmm, yeah, not too fussed with cost, but also want a pedal to throw normal shoes on and ride down the road you know. So really after something like the Shimano DX but lighter if possible...
  18. 1

Light Pedals

Just wondering - I'm picking up my Reign 1 in a few weeks and I need to get some pedals for it. I want clip-in pedals and I'm thinking of the Shimano DX but they're a little over 1/2 a kilo. Is there anything better that's lighter? I know it's not the end of the world at 500 odd grams, but...
  19. 1

Price Advice - Giant Reign 1 (2010)

I just put a deposit down on the 2010 Reign 1 for $2365. Best deal I could find, and would have loved to find a second hand one for a bit cheaper but oh well. You definately got a ripper deal, how are you finding the bike on the trails?
  20. 1

Hi

Just another newbie saying hi. After a long hiatus from mountain-biking, I've just put a deposit down on the 2010 Giant Reign 1. Can't wait to get it and hit the trails again! Great site by the way, was a big help in researching bikes and user opinions :D