Search results

1. CallumCrafter

2013 Specialized P.Slope *Dobermann LePink Much* :P

I dont know why people care about that.. 2010 atomik was basically the same as the giant glory. What about bmx's? they are ALL practically the same. quit your sooking.
  2. CallumCrafter

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

I second this. Im only a phone call away. There are plenty of people ready to Clear up these tracks. Let me put drainage on them! Let us know mike :) P.S... Is bass strait still loose a goose? I loved it!
  3. CallumCrafter

KoB 2012 Round 1 Practice

Can you find some photo's of me? Specialized demo 8 2011 red. red beretta's bike hub jersey red fox shorts. Black helmet.
  4. CallumCrafter

Mike! that facebook song you were playing!! what was it man! im trying to find it but i cant : (
  5. CallumCrafter

so manny people out there that want to help. I like to dig. I think i've hassled you numerous times.. but im only a phone call away. + we need night rides with helmet lights next summer.. :)
  6. CallumCrafter

Mike, Im trying to get my bike early for this, very keen. though i will be wearing the death helmet :P
  7. CallumCrafter

Keep up to date with all the trails. Mike, my crash it up on the channel :P Have a look dude. http://www.youtube.com/user/GeelongRiders give us a subscribe! :D New video's every weekend nearly. Mainly mikes. Because, you don't get much better than his trails.
  8. CallumCrafter

The better video would be.. Apollo bay Iride (downhill) Yeah, i hate being stuck behind people.. I always encourage them to push themselves >:] if anyone can give a guy from geelong a lift to the next ride day, Let us know on here please and we will organise something. :) Thankyou.
  9. CallumCrafter

Check me out, this would be the most recent, this is me at the last ride day held at mikes ! yall should get up there, its rad!
  10. CallumCrafter

Definatly, open ze park early..
  11. CallumCrafter

Cheers mike
  12. CallumCrafter

VIC Downhill Bike

hey mate. I have a norco atomik 2010 Shock: 2010 Fox Rc4 brakes: 2010 Elixir CR bars: 762 sunline flat Shifter:x9 Derailer:x9 Crank:Funn hooker DH Pedals:V12's Forks: 2010 Bomber 888 I can send you a picture if you like, Cheers
  13. CallumCrafter

*please delete* Downhill bike $3000

hey bud. hey mate. I have a norco atomik 2010 Shock: 2010 Fox Rc4 brakes: 2010 Elixir CR bars: 762 sunline flat Shifter:x9 Derailer:x9 Crank:Funn hooker DH Pedals:V12's Forks: 2010 Bomber 888 I can send you a picture if you like, Cheers
  14. CallumCrafter

QLD DH/Freeride Bike - Will Consider Interstate Bikes

hey mate. I have a norco atomik 2010 Shock: 2010 Fox Rc4 brakes: 2010 Elixir CR bars: 762 sunline flat Shifter:x9 Derailer:x9 Crank:Funn hooker DH Pedals:V12's Forks: 2010 Bomber 888 I can send you a picture if you like, Cheers
  15. CallumCrafter

NSW Downhill Frame - FOUND PLEASE DELETE

Norco. Im interested in selling my norco atomik 2010 frame, with a Fox rc4 in it. Cheers.
  16. CallumCrafter

Iride When is the next iride? :)
  17. CallumCrafter

You Yangs MTB Park

hey brownie, If u need help building, or anything, you have me on facebook, ill be more than happy to help out. :) :p
  18. CallumCrafter

Lifts? HELLO ALL YOU KINDS LADIES AND GENTS, me and my friend luke, Would like to know, anyone coming through geelong for this sundays ride day, We would very much appreciate it, we are willing to chip in for fuel. CALLUM N LUKE
  19. CallumCrafter

ALRIGHT :) I am in need of a lift to the ride day on monday.. Im keen. Im 16 and i can pay for fuel if you need :) im in geelong? any takers.. <3 lol
  20. CallumCrafter

track Building, Hey Mike, How many numbers have u got helping on the saturday for the track building.If you need a hand, all i need is a lift and im yours. Cheers Callum.